Deleted

Question about Hidden Skin

Hey guys, today i started farming the unholy hidden skin and also tried the macro out of the us forum which can tell me when i got it. But it already writes ''true'' in my chat, does that mean the book did already drop for me? and if yes how can i get the skin then?

Yeah, it means (as far as I remember) you got it and now you have to go and check for hidden room in ICC. The room is inside Purticide's location, under huge green container. Click on it and you'll get the rest.

P.S. You don't need to check book in order to make this room appear. Just go there, clean everything to Purticide as you normally would and thats it. Hidden location awaits. Some easy mobs inside and some sort of mini-boss if you can call him so. I guess he can be killed in few seconds by now.
    Last edited by Nexmel; 2017-03-01 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Wait, so the rooms spawn is just random? has nothing to do with that book?
    Only when you get the book to drop, will you be able to see the entrance to the room. You don't actually have to read the book or anything, that's why we use the macro to see if it returns "true." If it returns true, then we know at some point, the book dropped for us and we can go to ICC and see the entrance in Putricide's room.

You need AK 4, and then a lot of ghoul spawning. A. Lot.
    Good luck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerelictNekropolis View Post
    You need AK 4, and then a lot of ghoul spawning. A. Lot.
    Good luck.
    *AK6
    /10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzery View Post
    Hey guys, today i started farming the unholy hidden skin and also tried the macro out of the us forum which can tell me when i got it. But it already writes ''true'' in my chat, does that mean the book did already drop for me? and if yes how can i get the skin then?
    If you got AK6 just go to ICC (Putricide's room), and enter in the hidden door at right side (The teleporter is on the ground below the large green vial on the wall to the right upon entering).

http://www.wowhead.com/bonereapers-h...pearance-guide

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    If you got AK6 just go to ICC (Putricide's room), and enter in the hidden door at right side (The teleporter is on the ground below the large green vial on the wall to the right upon entering).

http://www.wowhead.com/bonereapers-h...pearance-guide
    Very huge OBS here:

Yes, you need AK6, but you can't just go to ICC with AK6. You still need to trigger the NPC that drops the book. The book is irrelevant really, it only points you to ICC. You dont't need to click it and read it at all.

Get the script linke din the comments on WoWhead up here ^. If it says true, go to icc. If it says false, keep trying with Apoc and Army.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO SUMMON X AMOUNTS OF GHOULS FIRST. It can happen on the first apoc you ever cast as long as you have AK6.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    Very huge OBS here:

Yes, you need AK6, but you can't just go to ICC with AK6. You still need to trigger the NPC that drops the book. The book is irrelevant really, it only points you to ICC. You dont't need to click it and read it at all.

Get the script linke din the comments on WoWhead up here ^. If it says true, go to icc. If it says false, keep trying with Apoc and Army.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO SUMMON X AMOUNTS OF GHOULS FIRST. It can happen on the first apoc you ever cast as long as you have AK6.
    He said that runned the script macro and says true, so he got the drop already.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    He said that runned the script macro and says true, so he got the drop already.
    Right. Missed that, but leaving it up just in case someone wants to try without having it triggered.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope