Deleted

Elisande and LFR tanks

I have no idea what's up with Elisande and people in LFR tanking her. I've had 2 groups now where the tanks take the fast add right next to the slow add so the bubbles overlap mostly, that take Elisande into the slow bubble for some reason, risking getting the melee in there as well (and since it's LFR, it usually happens) and then start dancing Elisande around the room.

Is this some kind of strategy that revolves around moving the adds next to each other, then dancing Elisande around the room so noone can really hit her properly?

LFR is LFR. People have no clue what to do, they just kill stuff and get loot, and that's exactly what happens. Common sense does not apply to [most] people who actively do LFR, it seems.

Why do we keep asking why people do shit in LFR???? its not a haven for mechanics and great gameplay.

Who cares? Elisande as the last boss is a fucking joke, Tichondrius should have been the last boss

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Who cares? Elisande as the last boss is a fucking joke, Tichondrius should have been the last boss
    ... I never even realised that was the case. That does seem strange.