1. #1

    Year banner incorrect!

    How come it says 3 years on me instead of 5? 2012 was 5 years ago.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    How come it says 3 years on me instead of 5? 2012 was 5 years ago.
    April hasn't come yet. Once April hits you'll be at 5

  3. #3
    Ok what about mine? Mar 2012 heh, now this kind of makes me want to dust off my original MMO-champ account which I had forgotten about

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Ok what about mine? Mar 2012 heh, now this kind of makes me want to dust off my original MMO-champ account which I had forgotten about
    Your join date is 2012-03-29. It goes by the actual day of the month you joined which can be seen in your profile. The forum posts only show the month and year.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

  5. #5
    Titan Orange Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    001100010010011110100001101101110011
    Posts
    14,994
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Ok what about mine? Mar 2012 heh, now this kind of makes me want to dust off my original MMO-champ account which I had forgotten about

    Check the day under your profile.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Join Date: 2012-03-29

    It goes by the actual day of the month you joined which can be seen in your profile. The forum posts only show the month and year.
    Gotcha that makes sense

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Check the day under your profile.
    yeah just did that on my other account I had forgotten the info too, Wish I could merge them or something

  7. #7
    I was curious how long it'd take for people to freak out about it reading "wrong". Guess this answers that.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunaka View Post
    I was curious how long it'd take for people to freak out about it reading "wrong". Guess this answers that.
    I don't think anyone is freaking out but mostly people being curious about how it all worked.

  9. #9
    Dreadlord Tommys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    842
    who knows

  10. #10
    It's obviously a tiered system.

    Also, April 2012 was less than five years ago.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    April hasn't come yet. Once April hits you'll be at 5
    Ach, I missed the fact that there's no year 4. Bummer.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Over 9000! Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    9,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  14. #14
    yay banners
    Everything is awesome -sings-

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    April hasn't come yet. Once April hits you'll be at 5
    Take a look at boubouille, hehe, he also still has the 5 year banner as of now.
    Last edited by Haidaes; 2017-03-02 at 06:17 AM.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Take a look at boubouille, hehe, he also still has the 5 year banner as of now.
    Yeah because he hasn't been for 10. 10 is October for him.

  17. #17
    I believe it goes 1, 2, 3, 5, 10. Hence why even though I joined in 2008, it only shows me as a 5 year member.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yeah because he hasn't been for 10. 10 is October for him.
    Is there even anyone with a 10 year one?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Is there even anyone with a 10 year one?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •