Question Most efficient way to farm Blood of Sargeras?

Just dinged 110 on my wee rogue alt. He has a full set of crafted gear waiting, but needs LOTS of bloods to use that much obliterum. Yeah, he'll replace that stuff soon anyway, but 865ish would make it easier to pug NH, or at least tag along and pull my weight in the guild's alt run.

What is the fastest way to farm Blood of Sargeras? Mythic dungeons? Regular or M+? I am 800 skinning, but just getting level 2s. Not sure whether I need 2s or 3s to start getting bloods from skinning.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    I'd recommend just running around in either the Highmountain or Aszuna area where there are alot of those birds and just kill, skin and repeat. If you also have access to the Bloodhunter enchant go ahead and get that too.

You only need rank 2 or higher to get bloods from skinning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    I'd recommend just running around in either the Highmountain or Aszuna area where there are alot of those birds and just kill, skin and repeat. If you also have access to the Bloodhunter enchant go ahead and get that too.

You only need rank 2 or higher to get bloods from skinning.
    Perfect - thx!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Get to revered (I think it is revered) with The Wardens, then use their bloodhunter shoulder enchant for the bags. The bags give 1-5 bloods. Constantly check LFR for DPS satchel queues, I get 8-12 of those a week - ideally, Xavius cuz it's just an overall 8 minute experience. And get your gathering skills up. Then, go go go.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much both of the above are great ways.

Another good option is if you have an herbalist is to farm herbs. You get the Bloods from farming and you also get gold from selling your herbs to boot. (Might not get the bloods quite as fast as killing skinnable mobs with the bloodhunter enchant, but the extra gold you get makes it an option seriously worth considering. Of course you can also use the herbalism murder strategy in Val'Sharah to offset this, which might be the best option if Dreamleaf is going for a decent price on your realm.)

Mythic 0 Dungeons weekly clears with shoulder enchant give me approximately 50 BoS per week.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also look out for World Quests that reward it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Also look out for World Quests that reward it.
    Yep, the other day I got 10 Bloods from giving the KT a Rejuvenation Potion.

9 Seeds and 2 Bottles for 10 Bloods? Yes please!

I'm a big fan of doing content that knocks down 2 birds with 1 stone. For this reason, I will say do Mythic+0 dungeons. Lots of bloods to be had, while also giving you a shot at legendaries, and if you don't get legendaries, you at least increase your odds at getting one in the future via Bad Luck Protection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if something changed about getting Blood of Sargeras after 7.2?

Anyway running HC 110 Dungeons gives about 5 Blood of Sargeras on average per 10-15min depents on group, and tanks/healers have almost instant queues.

Normal 110 Dungeons give some blood too.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    Wonder if something changed about getting Blood of Sargeras after 7.2?

Anyway running HC 110 Dungeons gives about 5 Blood of Sargeras on average per 10-15min depents on group, and tanks/healers have almost instant queues.

Normal 110 Dungeons give some blood too.
    I haven't had a single profession world quest giving 10 bloods after 7.2, highest I've seen since is 5. Considering I have all professions and usually there was a 10 blood profession world quest about every three days I think they might have nerfed them.