Trouble Simming my character

Its been a long time since I used sim craft so I feel like I must be doing something wrong. When I input my toon its telling me for my mm hunter my stat priority is as follows: Agility=12.35, CritRating=12.79, HasteRating=13.19, MasteryRating=14.49, Versatility=11.39. So basically Mastery>Haste>Crit>Agility>Versatility. From everything that I have read that seems very wrong.

Here is a link to my toon
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tarbuxs/simple
    Last edited by velkroe; 2017-03-03 at 11:45 PM.

To me it looks like it could be accurate. The more you have of a stat the less it is worth so considering you only have 2k haste that means haste is worth more relative the rest. However I have read from people here (that seems to know a lot about simming) that haste often get overvalued in sims compared to how it actually is in real situations. So don't take small uppgrade if you lose mastery/crit in favor of haste I guess.

Deleted
    I had the same problem if u simulate and chose the option reforge plots between crit and haste you will see that there is high increase of dps reforging crit to haste very close, that´s because how vulnerable works you have a little haste softcap, so you should get this softcap as soon as u can, that way probably you will be able to fit another aimed in a true shot or something like that.

Once you have reached this haste value, you will see that haste will be again one of the lowest stats for u