1. #1

    Mythic Nighthold experienced friends looking for a guild.

    Hello,
    Hunter - 903 equipped - 4/10M NH
    Rogue - 903 equipped - 4/10M NH
    Warrior - 900 equipped - 1/10M NH

    We are looking for a guild which starts raiding before or at 7svt with 3/10M NH kills. Right now we are in Silvermoon Alliance. If there is a guild which would require our skills please drop a reply. We also have a 895 Blood/frost DK, 895 Resto druid who would be joining as casuals.

  2. #2

    Recruiting

    Quote Originally Posted by tubbylobo View Post
    Hello,
    Hunter - 903 equipped - 4/10M NH
    Rogue - 903 equipped - 4/10M NH
    Warrior - 900 equipped - 1/10M NH

    We are looking for a guild which starts raiding before or at 7svt with 3/10M NH kills. Right now we are in Silvermoon Alliance. If there is a guild which would require our skills please drop a reply. We also have a 895 Blood/frost DK, 895 Resto druid who would be joining as casuals.
    I've seen your post and we are interested in at least 5 new players with an immediate start date. You guys would fit us well, we too are Alliance & are 3/10 Mythic.

    We are Entity based on Turalyon. I can't post links until I post more.

    My bnet is: jaso25555#2835

  3. #3
    Hi Tubbylobo,

    I would love to chat with you further.

    We are currently 1/10M and looking to fill some gaps. Our raid days are Wed, Sun and Tues, we do however raid 8-10 ST which might be a problem for you, maybe you could work around this if you're interested.

    If you're interested throw me a batttetag request - Zarasparkle#2268

    Look forward to hearing from you

    Zara

  4. #4
    I am not too sure how soon everyone is willings to realm transfer, will have a word with them and get back to you asap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwall View Post
    I've seen your post and we are interested in at least 5 new players with an immediate start date. You guys would fit us well, we too are Alliance & are 3/10 Mythic.

    We are Entity based on Turalyon. I can't post links until I post more.

    My bnet is: jaso25555#2835
    - - - Updated - - -

    Really sorry but we are 4.5 hours ahead of svt so we cannot raid that late
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarasparkle View Post
    Hi Tubbylobo,

    I would love to chat with you further.

    We are currently 1/10M and looking to fill some gaps. Our raid days are Wed, Sun and Tues, we do however raid 8-10 ST which might be a problem for you, maybe you could work around this if you're interested.

    If you're interested throw me a batttetag request - Zarasparkle#2268

    Look forward to hearing from you

    Zara

  5. #5
    Not a problem at all

    Thanks for getting back to me via the post.

    Zara

  6. #6
    Hey guys

    We are Everlasting Syndicate of the maelstrom!

    Our current progress is 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/10 Mythic NH (Trilliax is dead tomorrow no doubt!)

    We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday , 6-10 Server time.

    If this suits you, please feel free to contact me Psychedelic#2691

  7. #7
    The timing is perfect for us! Will have a talk with everyone and get back to you asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelic View Post
    Hey guys

    We are Everlasting Syndicate of the maelstrom!

    Our current progress is 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/10 Mythic NH (Trilliax is dead tomorrow no doubt!)

    We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday , 6-10 Server time.

    If this suits you, please feel free to contact me Psychedelic#2691

  8. #8
    Just to let you know, our Progress is updated, 3/10 Mythic NH and 1/3 ToV mythic

    Looking forward to hearing from you!

  9. #9
    <Anomaly>
    Server: Mal'ganis
    Faction: Horde
    Progression: 4/10 M
    Time Zone: CST
    Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11pm-1:30am CST
    Website: anomalyguild dot com

    Current needs:
    DPS: Windwalker, Rogue, Mage - High
    Shadow Preist, DH, DK, Boomkin, Ele Shaman - Medium

    Our current recruitment needs are for our MAIN roster, not as a bench roster.

    Fatalitea - Fatal#1423 - Recruiting Officer
    Sneakigos - Sneak#11442 - Raid Leader

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •