Which specc for PVP Fun?

As gear doesn't matter in PVP, I am looking to make some PVP as fun and I am wondering, which specc would be the most fun (also successful) specc to Play in random BGS or Random Arena? I do not have any Intention to make pre-Groups or serious pvp, only want to have the most (casual) fun with my shaman.

Suggestions?
    Last edited by Madcracker; 2017-03-03 at 12:15 PM.

for casual BGs i'd say ele as you can easily get to freecast and you can melt people that way with your burst

enha does great dmg but it's too random and it's survivability is low so you'll die alot unless you play with decent healers which can be annoying, if you get focus you can't really escape so...

Elemental. Enhance just can't compete with other melee and its just not a great PVP spec.

If you want to impact the game, Restoration. I can't count how many casual BG's I've carried dps.

Pick elemental, keep flame shock up on as many targets as possible for constant lava surge procs (remember that it's even worth deflecting flame shocks onto yourself from hunters and warriors since AFAIK the ticks on you still count). Inbetween the procs it's usually better to support your team with purge and heals rather than spend time casting lightning bolts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive only played ele and enh at a competitive level (rated arena and RBGs), I would say both would be the same in a quality of life. Depends on what you like to do. HOWEVER, in a casual setting ( random bgs, world pvp, ect) Elemental is the winner in my opinion. With the introduction of a third school of magic, addition of earthbind totem, Gust of wind (possibly what makes the spec so fun) and various other utility I would have to say elemental over enhance for this expansion. Enhance just doesn't have that wow factor as it used to.