Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Star Wars Heroes

Does anyone play this on their phone? Figured I'd put this here, since it's Star Wars.

I've been playing this for probably 2 months now, too addicting. Building a few different teams that synergize and then they come out with some new characters that are just way OP (Darth Nihilus).

Pretty fun stuff for a free phone game, and i love that you don't have these pay walls like a lot of other phone games. Sure you can dump money in if you'd like, but it is definitely not an obstacle.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Played it since launch. I complete the dailies every day, but I typically don't sit and jam on it for hours unless I am bored.

I like it, and until they do something obscene with their pay system, I will keep playing it. Pretty good combat and good variety of characters.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've played it since December 2015. Working on getting Darth Vader to gear 11 for my Empire team. Also making pretty good progress on his Zeta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

also play it, mainly cause i just auto battle at my desk at work and watch.... i do the dailes and maybe a bit more if time allows, def not bad for a free game... much better than BSG squadrons.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Been playing for a couple months now, really hoping to unlock Emperor Palpatine when he comes around again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jutath View Post
    Been playing for a couple months now, really hoping to unlock Emperor Palpatine when he comes around again.
    Do you have shards already? I got like 100/145 from the last Yoda event, and did enough to unlock Sith Assassin, Sith Trooper and Darth Nihilus, but they are all just 3* poopers. I don't want to spend real money.

I only managed to get 75 shards for both Yoda and Palpatine. I think you only have to beat up to and including level 5 for the unlock, not sure how many stars they would have though.

it's my favorite way to pass time at work. I do the dailies, and every now and then i work on the campaign for extra vader shards. kind of excited about the rebels characters coming, hope they dont suck. maybe theyll give us an alternate maul.

This is how this game works. They introduce new characters that are game breaking, they typically are only available if you spend real money on them and they synergize incredibly well with other characters. The people who pay money can afford to first unlock the character, second star them up to 7 and third gear them out to level 10 or better. This can only be done with any speed if you pay for them. Eventually they are available through the cantina battles or the galactic war currency, or they can be found in the random crystal packs that you can buy with your crystals.

It's a decent enough game, but beyond doing your dailies, there's so much gating that you can't spend more than a short amount of time doing anything other than galactic wars. That only takes about 15 minutes or so depending on how focused i am on it. Fun fact, wait until you hit a Quin Gonn Jinn lead jedi team with QGJs leader ability zetaed on the final node... You will hate it beyond reason.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Huh. According to the wiki, you can play as Kallig (though not named as such).

I remember seeing this on Kripp's youtube channel and it looked alright.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Fun fact, wait until you hit a Quin Gonn Jinn lead jedi team with QGJs leader ability zetaed on the final node... You will hate it beyond reason.
    I've had a few different teams go apeshit on me on the last node. I'm only level 72ish, but... rebel team led by Wedge killed me before anyone could act. DROID team led by HK nearly did the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senarx View Post
    it's my favorite way to pass time at work.
    Aren't you supposed to, you know, pass time working while at work...?

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Aren't you supposed to, you know, pass time working while at work...?
    What is this 'working' that you speak of. It sounds very interesting and would love to hear more about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Fun fact, wait until you hit a Quin Gonn Jinn lead jedi team with QGJs leader ability zetaed on the final node... You will hate it beyond reason.
    eh, thats not the worst. for me a team that might be impossible to beat no matter how much of my own teams i throw at them is a lot of tanks with a zetaed Bariss Offee.. every time any character receives critical hit they heal for 20% of their max hp, you just can't do anything against them.. and they slowly whittle you down

you might think that a healing immunity debuff would be good, but every turn Bariss takes she dispels all debuff from a single ally, and every time any ally is critically hit she gains 10 or 20% (don't rememeber) turn meter so she's got plenty of turns and keeps removing debuffs real fast

only way i found to bean them is to kill Bariss with Nihilus' oneshot ability and then kill the rest with other teams, but i only have nihilus at 3* and pretty meh gear, having him survive till his oneshot ability recharges is tricky

Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post
    eh, thats not the worst. for me a team that might be impossible to beat no matter how much of my own teams i throw at them is a lot of tanks with a zetaed Bariss Offee.. every time any character receives critical hit they heal for 20% of their max hp, you just can't do anything against them.. and they slowly whittle you down

you might think that a healing immunity debuff would be good, but every turn Bariss takes she dispels all debuff from a single ally, and every time any ally is critically hit she gains 10 or 20% (don't rememeber) turn meter so she's got plenty of turns and keeps removing debuffs real fast

only way i found to bean them is to kill Bariss with Nihilus' oneshot ability and then kill the rest with other teams, but i only have nihilus at 3* and pretty meh gear, having him survive till his oneshot ability recharges is tricky
    Also Barriss "heal" isn't a pure heal, but health equalizer. Healing immune debuffed people won't get that bonus heal on top of it, but they'll still be equalized. What you can do is, if you have Nihilus as your leader, your sith won't crit. So a team of Nihilus, Vader, Trooper then Sid/Maul/Dooku/Impress can just focus Barriss or whichever tank has the taunt up, let Nihilus basic attack remove the taunt buffs and vader's saber toss can punk them pretty easily.

Gear Nihilus with speed and health mods so you can get his aoe off quickly and also with him as leader, all sith team has that stupid high leeching.

Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post

oh, god, yeah i forgot about this one... Stupid savage Oppress with this ability had like 5 or 6 Heals on him and since he gets turn meter on hits, it took FOREVER to kill him!
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Really enjoying the game. Just start playing a week ago, more or less. There is no char of episode V and VI yet right?Like Rebel Luke/Jedi Luke etc...?

10+ Year Old Account
    I started playing a month or so give or take...game isn't bad...starting to develop some good characters but it is slow going being a f2per.

10+ Year Old Account
    More and more I play this game the more I'm annoyed by certain things...especially healing immunity...there is a reason why every big game only reduces healing by a certain percentage and not make them immune...

Pretty much every non-specialized team I face has a Sideous because he is broken

Downloaded it a couple of months ago, played for a few weeks and haven't touched it since. I did really like the game, but I get bored really easily on IOS games for some reason and then later forget about them