Since his activation, Probius has always wanted to prove himself. He may be small, but he made a big difference by warping in a critical pylon during the retaking of Aiur. As the bravest of probes, Probius is eager to fulfill his purpose in the Nexus.
Warp in a Pylon that generates a Power Field and grants vision of the surrounding area. Probius only regenerates mana while inside a Power Field. Up to 2 Pylons can be active at a time.
- Warp In Pylon
Activate to gain an additional 50% Movement Speed for 5 seconds. Taking damage ends this effect early. Passive: Probius moves 10% faster by hovering over the ground.
- Worker Rush (Z)
Fire a burst of energy forward, dealing 150 damage to all enemies it passes through. Hitting the center of a Warp Rift will cause it to explode, dealing additional damage.
- Disruption Pulse (Q)
Open an unstable Warp Rift at a location that takes 1.25 seconds to arm, which then slows nearby enemies by 20%, lasting 9 seconds. Armed Warp Rifts explode when hit by a Disruption Pulse, dealing 261 damage to nearby enemies.
- Warp Rift (W)
Warp in a Photon Cannon that deals 95 damage per second. Lasts 11 seconds. Must be placed within a Pylon’s Power Field. Deactivates if it doesn’t have a Pylon powering it.
- Photon Cannon (E)
Increase the size of Pylon power fields and allow them to attack enemies within it for 110 damage per second. Last 10 seconds. Passive: Pylons gain permanent Shields equal to 50% of their maximum Health.
- Pylon Overcharge (R)
Project a barrier of negative energy in the target direction that lasts 4 seconds. Enemies who touch the barrier take 64 damage per second and are slowed by 80% for as long as they remain in contact with it.
- Null Gate (R)
- [Q] Echo Pulse - Disruption Pulse now returns to Probius 1.25 seconds after reaching its target, dealing 75% damage on the return trip.
- [W] Warp Resonance - Quest: Hit Heroes with Warp Rift explosions. Reward: After hitting 10 Heroes with Warp Rift explosions, increase the explosion damage by 100. Reward: After hitting 20 Heroes with Warp Rift explosions, Warp Rift gains 1 additional charge.
- [E] Gather Minerals - Quest: Enemy Heroes and Minions drop Minerals when killed. Collect them to increase the Health of Photon Cannons by 8, up to 560. Reward: After collecting 70 Minerals, Photon Cannons deal 25% more damage, can see over obstacles, and reveal nearby Cloaked units.
- [E] Photon Barrier - While a Photon Cannon is alive and powered, Probius gains 30 Spell Armor.
- [Z] Turbo Charged - Worker Rush grants an additional 10% passive Movement Speed while in a Power Field, and its cooldown is reduced by 20 seconds.
- Shield Capacitor - Probius gains permanent Shields equal to 10% of his max Health. Shields regenerate quickly as long as he hasn't taken damage recently.
- [Q] Particle Accelerator - Disruption Pulse deals 10% more damage for each enemy or Warp Rift hit, up to 40%.
- [W] Rift Shock - Hitting an enemy Hero with Warp Rift explosion increases Probius' damage against them by 20% for 10 seconds.
- [E] Tower Defense - When Photon Cannon damages an enemy Hero, its cooldown is reduced by 1.25 seconds.
- Aggressive Matrix - Pylon's Power Field grants allied Heroes 20% increased Attack Damage.
- Power Overflowing - Pylon's Power Field grants allied Heroes 10% increased Spell Power and 2 Mana per second.
- Shield Battery - Pylon's Power Field grants allied Heroes 30 Shields per second, up to 120. Shields persist for 4 seconds after exiting a Pylon Power Field.
- [W] Quantum Entanglement - Enemies continue to be slowed for 3.5 seconds after their last contact with a Warp Rift.
- [W] Gravity Well - Enemies are slowed more the closer they are to the center of the Warp Rift, up to a maximum slow of 60%.
- [W] Repulsor - Enemies hit by a Warp Rift explosion are knocked away from the center.
- [W] Interference - Enemy Heroes hit by Warp Rift detonations have their Spell Power reduced by 35% for 3 seconds.
- [R1] Construct Additional Pylons - Probius can now have up to 3 active Pylons, and increase the damage of Pylon Overcharge by 25%.
- [R2] Gate Keeper - Null Gate lasts indefinitely if either end is within a Power Field. Only one Null Gate may be active at a time.
- [Q] Shoot 'Em Up - Hitting a Warp Rift with Disruption Pulse causes 4 additional pulses that deal 50% damage to be fired from the impact location in different directions. Additional Pulses do not benefit from Echo Pulse or Particle Accelerator.
- [W] Probius Loop - Whenever a Rift explosion hits 2 or more enemy Heroes, create a new Warp Rift in the same location.