Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Donald Trump the Movie first Trailer

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...87963027144706

The trailer to his autobiography.

In every device media near you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putting it out there before he's kicked out of the White House?

Maybe he should focus on his job instead of putting out videos talking about how wonderful he is, while fucking up military missions and taking expensive vacations every weekend.

Deleted
    Oh, I know biographies. Believe me, I'm the biggest biography ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets hope it will include Liberal tears :'(

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyren Dormu View Post
    Nope, but it will include conservative butt hurt.
    You would have to be delusional to believe this. Liberals just lost the presidency and Congressional seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Maybe he should focus on his job instead of putting out videos talking about how wonderful he is, while fucking up military missions and taking expensive vacations every weekend.
    Don't forget spending the afternoon doing extremely amateurish twitter trolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You would have to be delusional to believe this. Liberals just lost the presidency and Congressional seats.
    Conservatives lost the Presidency too.

President "Fair Trade" there isn't a conservative and neither is his base. They are reactionaries.

Reagan: "Government is the problem"
    Trump: "I'll personally sort out your business problems. I will give you a job. I WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

It's a fucking joke any self respecting conservative aligns with this fraud.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Don't forget spending the afternoon doing extremely amateurish twitter trolling.

[COLOR="#417394"]

President "Fair Trade" there isn't a conservative and neither is his base. They are reactionaries.

Trump: "I'll personally sort out your business problems. I will give you a job. I WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

Okay, "conservatives" can cry too. Conservatives are too passive and low energy.

Jesus Christ... you still think this administration is about Liberals Vs Conservatives??

FFS, let me spell it out to you and the rest of the world - it's not "Liberals Vs Conservatives" anymore. It's about "Lilberals AND conservatives AND any decent human being vs Stupid People."

Around me in the Chicagoland area I've known, and are friends with, far more conservatives who didn't vote for Dump and actively hate/protest him than I do ones who did vote for him. Clean the stupid out of your eyes and see the reality for what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Will there be a video game based on the movie?

Okay, "conservatives" can cry too. Conservatives are too passive and low energy.
    No. We're principled. We're patient. We're methodical. Liberals are our brothers and sisters we disagree with, not our enemies.

You in general and you personally abandoned yours to get in bed with a demagogue... the most un-American character to run for President in decades.

Because once again, as Obama is finding out the hard way, doing things without buyins from the other side, will lead you to lose everything when the other side takes power back. You Trump supporters... with your fucking wall, or your fucking Muslim ban, or whatever else are setting yourselves up for "Obamacare, Trump Edition"... which means the next time Democrats take back a modicum of power - and they will - you will lose everything. That wall? It will be defended. Expanding ICE? Defunded. I can even imagine the first Hispanic President, 20 years from now, symbolically having the decaying old, defunded wall demolished.

There is no such thing as permanent victories in politics, and if you don't get buyins and rule by consensus, you will eventually lose. Barack Obama is learning that. Are you ready for your lesson? Or are you going to stick your fingers in your ears and tell yourself that "no, it's different with Trump."

It ain't. It's exactly the same. Karl Rove was talking non-stop about Big Tent Republicanism in 2005. By 2007, Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean had him over a barrel.

Great movie 10/10! Would watch again. I love Rom Coms!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Will there be a video game based on the movie?
    Yes, Bethesda and Rock Star games is working on it now. I hear it's a mix of Skyrim and Max Payne
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-03-03 at 11:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Movie was terrible, the ending was a complete ripoff of Downfall

7+ Year Old Account
    No. We're principled. We're patient. We're methodical. Liberals are our brothers and sisters we disagree with, not our enemies.

You in general and you personally abandoned yours to get in bed with a demagogue... the most un-American character to run for President in decades.

Because once again, as Obama is finding out the hard way, doing things without buyins from the other side, will lead you to lose everything when the other side takes power back. You Trump supporters... with your fucking wall, or your fucking Muslim ban, or whatever else are setting yourselves up for "Obamacare, Trump Edition"... which means the next time Democrats take back a modicum of power - and they will - you will lose everything. That wall? It will be defended. Expanding ICE? Defunded. I can even imagine the first Hispanic President, 20 years from now, symbolically having the decaying old, defunded wall demolished.

There is no such thing as permanent victories in politics, and if you don't get buyins and rule by consensus, you will eventually lose. Barack Obama is learning that. Are you ready for your lesson? Or are you going to stick your fingers in your ears and tell yourself that "no, it's different with Trump."

It ain't. It's exactly the same. Karl Rove was talking non-stop about Big Tent Republicanism in 2005. By 2007, Nancy Pelosi and Howard Dean had him over a barrel.
    Yeah obviously other parties will win eventually and get to govern how they want. It goes without saying that no political group rules forever.
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-03-04 at 12:04 AM.

Yeah obviously other parties will win eventually and get to govern how they want while in government. It goes without saying that no political group rules forever.
    And so your approach is thus maximalist: to do what you can get away with, while you're there.

You can see how this insanity just don't possibly work, even in the medium term right?

For example, every single person supporting Trumps wall today, gets to see it unfinished in half a decade, and then half a decade after that, it's decaying remains bulldozed by a Democratic president. Or even a mainstream Republican one.

You reactionaries should abandon your extremism come and join the historic bi-partisan consensus if you have a prayer of having even a shred of what you accomplish with Trump stick in the medium term.

I know if I was a Democrat, and ran for President and won, the very first thing I would do would be to, on January 21st 20XX, find a slab of the wall in California or Arizona, make sure I have a lot of cameras at my back, and with the President of Mexico at my side, symbolically attack the damn thing with a sledgehammer before ordering a work crew to rip a hole in it. I would engineer my own "tear down this wall" moment.

This is the long term strategic idiocy of the Trumpkins. Because something like this will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyren Dormu View Post
    Nope, but it will include conservative butt hurt.
    Conservatives aren't mad, Trump won and he's already working on the stuff that he promised.

7+ Year Old Account
    And so your approach is thus maximalist: to do what you can get away with, while you're there.

You can see how this insanity just don't possibly work, even in the medium term right?

For example, every single person supporting Trumps wall today, gets to see it unfinished in half a decade, and then half a decade after that, it's decaying remains bulldozed by a Democratic president. Or even a mainstream Republican one.

You reactionaries should abandon your extremism come and join the historic bi-partisan consensus if you have a prayer of having even a shred of what you accomplish with Trump stick in the medium term.

I know if I was a Democrat, and ran for President and won, the very first thing I would do would be to, on January 21st 20XX, find a slab of the wall in California or Arizona, make sure I have a lot of cameras at my back, and with the President of Mexico at my side, symbolically attack the damn thing with a sledgehammer before ordering a work crew to rip a hole in it. I would engineer my own "tear down this wall" moment.

This is the long term strategic idiocy of the Trumpkins. Because something like this will happen.
    There were walls at the border long before Trump. They aren't really a problem, they are just 1 particular tool a country uses. A future president could do a symbolic stunt but there wont be a ban on walls or borders.

He made his own commercial! lol

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of free trade. I don't see what's "conservative" about it. Conservatism, to me, is about an earnest desire to preserve a country's past and traditions while taking progress in a slow and measured fashion. Free trade, by its nature, changes a country with unguided abandon.

OTOH, here's the first Republican POTUS ( Trump quoted part of this) on free trade:

" The abandonment of the Protective Policy by the American Government, must result in the increase of both useless labour, and idleness; and so, in proportion, must produce want and ruin among our people." --- Abraham Lincoln

I submit to you, @Skroe , that there is nothing whatsoever conservative about free trade. It only seems so because the GOP has embraced it for so long. In fact, I assert that free trade is a species of treason, because it puts the pursuit of money above loyalty to one's own countrymen's well-being.
    Last edited by Berengil; 2017-03-04 at 12:33 AM.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

"That torch is in our hands and we will use it to light up the world."

Well at least he admits he just wants to watch the world burn.