We have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
Dismiss

Thread: Season 10

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    it says there is leaderboards

it doesn't say how they intend to stop cheating
    Well obvious solution is online only, no importing shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Well obvious solution is online only, no importing shenanigans.
    there has been no mention of this like at all
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    there has been no mention of this like at all
    They are bad at communication for this, but this is the first sentence in how to make a seasonal character:
    To make a Seasonal character, first make sure that you’re logged in to either the PlayStation Network or Xbox Live
    So yes, online only.
    BAD WOLF

Seasons need to be online only - otherwise they would be just useless. Given how the focus of Blizzard is GR pushing and leaderboards with nothing else to do.

It's been a very long time since I played a Demon Hunter and I was wondering if their survival has improved over the seasons. I remember a real glass cannon. I am trying to decide between Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder and Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus for season 10 Hardcore. Wizard is my first choice for this season but I could be convinced to play Demon Hunter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattiecakes View Post
    It's been a very long time since I played a Demon Hunter and I was wondering if their survival has improved over the seasons. I remember a real glass cannon. I am trying to decide between Demon Hunter – Embodiment of the Marauder and Wizard – Delsere’s Magnum Opus for season 10 Hardcore. Wizard is my first choice for this season but I could be convinced to play Demon Hunter again.
    From what I gather DOM is still garbage. You will still need FB or Archon to push higher GRs.

Its sad too because they gave 1000% buff to abilities in SlowTime and its hard to even notice a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    From what I gather DOM is still garbage. You will still need FB or Archon to push higher GRs.

Its sad too because they gave 1000% buff to abilities in SlowTime and its hard to even notice a difference.
    I didn't consider it too much, but it seems like they're pushing it to be a better zdps build. Can't imagine this'll be a good build for soloing high GRs.

Quote Originally Posted by dadev View Post
    I didn't consider it too much, but it seems like they're pushing it to be a better zdps build. Can't imagine this'll be a good build for soloing high GRs.
    I have a ton of WiZ armor and I tried multiple specs with DMO and could only break 61. So you might be right on that. I was just kind of bummed because I thought a 1k bonus to explosive blast and orb would bring it more in line with the two other specs. Its ok, I think Im still playing wiz this season.

Archon builds still dominate, but DMO should be capable of high 80s/low 90s. Quin did 80 when the dmg bonus was 2000%.
    Last edited by Kontinuum; 2017-03-24 at 04:17 PM.
    Because, he said, there is nothing to do and there is no where to go
    There is nothing to be and there is no one to know

I do intend to play with a Marauder Demon Hunter. Not sure if it's better we both play Demon Hunters so we can share gear or I play Wizard and have more control with DMO.

Bright side is Seasons are coming to PS4 this time. So I can just chill on my couch and PS4 and level what I think will be a Wizard this time.
    "A life with no changes can’t be called life. You can only call it experience." Lelouch Vi Britannia
    "I always thought records were there to be broken." Michael Schumacher.
    "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"- Clark Gable. Gone with the Wind. 1939.

BTW now is the time to get Kanai's Skorn transmog
    Because, he said, there is nothing to do and there is no where to go
    There is nothing to be and there is no one to know