LF Help with a (slightly) advanced Macro

Hey guys I am currently working on my All-in-one Rogue Macro, but there is something I can't quite figure out.

I want my macro to cast Cheap Shot on my target, unless I mouse over another target.
    Furthermore I want it to prioritize Shift and Alt mods for Arena2 and Arena3, and nomod being Arena1.

Last but not least I want it to stealth me out of combat.

What I got so far is:

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover,harm,exists] [harm] [target=targettarget, harm, exists] [target=player][mod:shift, @arena2, exists, nodead][mod:alt, @arena3, exists, nodead][@arena1, exists, nodead][] Cheap Shot
    If anyone would be able to help me figure the rest out, I would be very thankful.
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth; [@mouseover,harm,exists] [mod:shift,{at}arena2,exists,nodead] [mod:alt,{at}arena3,exists,nodead] [{at}arena1,exists,nodead] [harm] [@targettarget,harm,exists] Cheap Shot

EDIT: MMO-Champ is eating the @ for arena. Replace {at} with the symbol @. I don't know what the point of a [code] tag is if they're going to alter it with markup.

In psuedocode:

If not in combat and not stealthed, Stealth;
    else if mouseover exists and is harmful, Cheap Shot it;
    else if holding shift and arena2 exists and is not dead, Cheap Shot it;
    else if holding alt and arena3 exists and is not dead, Cheap Shot it;
    else if arena1 exists and is not dead, Cheap Shot it;
    else if my target is harmful, Cheap Shot it;
    else if my target's target is harmful, Cheap Shot it

I didn't test the arena part, but the rest of it works as stated above.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you want because your description is a little incomplete and the macro you posted has some extra stuff. You should be able to tailor it yourself by matching the psuedocode to the macro conditional blocks and tinkering with it.

I would never use this macro because I think eventually it's going to do something you don't expect with all the fallbacks, but to each their own.
    Last edited by Squirl; 2017-03-04 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    I would never use this macro because I think eventually it's going to do something you don't expect with all the fallbacks, but to each their own.
    Something unexpected? Like cheap shotting your healer?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Imagine a world of warcraft with friendly fire... all that poor melee getting shredded by the rangexD
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    Imagine a world of warcraft with friendly fire... all that poor melee getting shredded by the rangexD
    There would be enough FF left for the ranged to die in.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [nocombat,nostealth] Stealth; [@mouseover,harm,exists] [mod:shift,{at}arena2,exists,nodead] [mod:alt,{at}arena3,exists,nodead] [{at}arena1,exists,nodead] [harm] [@targettarget,harm,exists] Cheap Shot

EDIT: MMO-Champ is eating the @ for arena. Replace {at} with the symbol @. I don't know what the point of a [code] tag is if they're going to alter it with markup.

In psuedocode:

If not in combat and not stealthed, Stealth;
    else if mouseover exists and is harmful, Cheap Shot it;
    else if holding shift and arena2 exists and is not dead, Cheap Shot it;
    else if holding alt and arena3 exists and is not dead, Cheap Shot it;
    else if arena1 exists and is not dead, Cheap Shot it;
    else if my target is harmful, Cheap Shot it;
    else if my target's target is harmful, Cheap Shot it

I didn't test the arena part, but the rest of it works as stated above.

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you want because your description is a little incomplete and the macro you posted has some extra stuff. You should be able to tailor it yourself by matching the psuedocode to the macro conditional blocks and tinkering with it.

I apologize for the lack of information in the OP. Thank you very much for your insight, and help with the addon.
    Unfortunately the Macro does not meet my needs.

I will try and explain it a bit better.

I want a Macro that will let me stealth out of combat.
    When I have a mouseover target, it will CS them without targeting them.
    If I have no mouseover target, and in arena I will CS Arena1.
    If I press Shift while pressing the key, I will CS Arena2.
    If i Press Alt while pressing, I will CS Arena3.
    If no arena targets are pressent, and no mouseover available I will CS my target.

I also understand that this macro may seem to make things difficult, but I think it would help be a lot, as I am such a slow target swapper when I just want to spread some stuns, and the mouseover will help me a lot with that. It will also help me in arena, if I should for some reason forget their asigned arena1, 2 and 3 and have my mouseover to fall back on.

Once again, thank you very much for your help. I will try and make it work
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.