Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Never mind what Sally is saying about Susie or that what Susie is saying about Sally might be true, I suppose.
    Donald Trump is the son of God and is in the process of fast-forwarding earth to interstellar development and deployment. He is the greatest man alive at the moment and is undoing all of the Satanic work of his predecessor.

what i just said might be true, therefore you have to 100% listen to it and 100% parrot it as if it's fact.

this is your argument, and it's a really really bad one.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am sorry, but what is the obsession with this Impeachment talk? I can't remember any President in history getting this treatment.
    It's from people that are very angry with Trump and from Democratic party officials that really don't want any compromise.

You're right obviously but that's not how a good chunk of Democratic voters see it, not a majority but a very vocal part.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    I think it's fine if the Dems refuse to accept building the wall or repealing Obamacare, but infrastructure? Child Care? Lowering the Cost of Prescription Drugs? Those are all legislative agendas the Democrats care about not Republicans.
    Lowering child care? The current bullshit plan for child care mostly benefits people making over $100,000 a year.
    and then it also gives $275 billion in tax breaks for the top 2 percent, people earning $250,000 a year or more.

So if you're wealthy I can understand why you'd champion this shit.
    It's safe to say that any "lowering in drug prices" will probably only benefit the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's safe to say that any "lowering in drug prices" will probably only benefit the same.
    The Drug Prices legislation is being worked on by Elijah Cummings in the House and Bernie Sanders in the senate. Trump recently met with Cummings. The Child Care plan is also a democratic party plan, the specifics might not be in their favor but the broad idea is.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Pushing for impeachement so early is going to backfire when he does something really heinous later that actually deserves being impeached over. If you try to impeach him now over nothing it's going to look like the democrats will take any excuse.