[Bug] Last Post In Subforum Wrong

Title was weird because this is hard to describe.

When looking at the Hearthstone subforum, it says that thread and that guy was the last post, at that time.

Then when you click in, the actual last post was in a different thread, with a different user, but the same time.

Quick check it out before someone else posts in the HS subforum. (I logged out (well, no that sounds inconvenient. I just checked MMO-C in a private window) and the problem still exists, so it's not just my account.)

10+ Year Old Account
    i've been noticing this as well for a number of other subforums including the video game forum and sometimes offtopic forum.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Yeah, once in a while that doesn't get updated correctly. Usually it is just one or two posts behind though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Seems like the time is correct, just not the post.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Yeah, once in a while that doesn't get updated correctly. Usually it is just one or two posts behind though.

Seen someone a full day behind earlier.