893 MW Monk looking for raiding guild (Weekend only)

My current guild is changing time and days that they are going to raid. I use to be a semi- hardcore raider and looking for more of a casual raid due too i work so much during the week. I am looking for a guild who can bring the best of personality and progression at the same time. I have been raiding since vanilla. I know my classes extremely well and I can promise you 100% raid attendance.

I was 4/10 H on my Monk MW 893,or Ret pally or Holy 879, or Death Knight 870 however I can play them well. Whatever fits your team.

Raid days that i am available: Weekend raiding only any time will work

Goals: I'm looking for a guild focused on progression and is focused on heroic content. Looking for a core spot, not a "sub". Looking for a guild that has fun but buckle down when its time for bosses.

Guild/Raid Expectations:I enjoy raiding and would love to find an environment that is relaxed where everyone is focused but having fun. And killing at the same time.

I do not mind whether you are a Heroic or Mythic guild. I can transfer whenever, i would like to stay Horde.
    Some of my achievements:

Cleared during progression relevance:
    MC 40
    Onyxia 40
    BWL 40
    ZG
    AQ 20
    AQ 40 (Except C'thun)
    Naxx 40
    Doom Lord Kazzak
    Doomwalker
    Gruul's
    Magtheridon
    SSC
    TK
    BT
    Hyjal
    Sunwell (guild died at Mu'ru pre-nerf)
    Naxx 10 & 25
    ICC 10 & 25
    Ulduar 10 & 25
    Onyxia 10 & 25
    Firelands 10 & 25 Heroic
    Heroic Rag (post 1st nerf only, killed before dmg & triangle stacking nerf)
    Dragon Soul 10 & 25 Heroic
    MSV Heroic Cleared
    HoF Heroic Cleared
    ToES Did not raid on heroic
    ToT - Did not raid at all
    SoO- 11/14 H
    EM - 7/7 H 3/7M
    TOV - 3/3H 0/3 M
    NH - 4/10 H

Battle tag nerd35#1530

I'm currently running a weekend group that just formed this expansion. We have been trying to get off the ground but are having issues with recruits joining, staying a few weeks, and leaving. We may not have the progression that you are looking for yet (7/10N) but that is the point of us looking for more skilled, like-minded individuals. We are mostly older players who enjoy having fun together and don't want this game to become a job but that want to lock down AOTC for each tier. Holy Paladin is actually one of the roles I'm actively seeking to round out our comp. If you are interested in talking more I will be off work in about 45 minutes and I can talk to you on Battle.net or you can PM me here.

Edit: Forgot to mention, we are Horde on US-Hyjal.
    Last edited by dabanks07; 2017-03-05 at 08:30 PM.

kk sounds good what is your Battle tag, and times and days

DaBanks07#1546, We raid Saturday and Sunday 5p-8p PST (8p-11p EST).

Hi there, we raid on Sat/Sun from 7pm-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST). Currently 6/10H NH looking to get 8/10H NH this weekend. If you are interested please add me ipman#1451

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]

[li]Fair trial selection process![/li]

[li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]

[li]Live Twitch streams during raids[/li]

[li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]

[li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]

How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Bump....///////

Hey Moddie, we are recruiting healers to our roster. We raid from 9 am - 2 pm CST on Saturday and Sunday! Currently 3 / 10M. Hit me up on Bnet Broydie#1189