Deleted

Enhancer: Please help with Logs

Hey Guys,

last nights NH HC + 1 M run shocked me. Partially my bracket % are very low, differing from violet to gray. I changed nothing in my rotation compared to violet to orange brackets i got with 10 ilevel less, so I believe the main reason is bad luck with Stormbringer proccs, bad trinkets and bad stats (too much crit, too less mastery), but I don't know.

At some bosses i played very badly last night (Skorpyron M, Tichondrius), but especially Triliax where I sticked to the boss, Aluriel or Etraeus I don't understand the low brackets.

This is the log: warcraftlogs.com/reports/XvD6cYxJ9jMdrkPh/#fight=30 (sorry I am not allowed to post links).
    Characters Name is åce

I would really appreciate if you could take a look and help me. Thanks in advance.

Best regards

I can't see any glaring issue myself, my shaman is around the same level as you and I also have less than stellar trinkets right now. RNG would be my best guess because my logs have the same problem. One week on krosus I will do 650k dps and the next week I'm over 800k without any change in gear or how I manage the rotation.