BM with shoulder-- do you still use blind strike?

Hi all,

Just got a question for all you BM hunter with shoulder.

Do you still use blind strike with shoulder? Simc show aoe on 3 target is very similar but single target is 35k higher on crit build. Plus BW uptime is much better with crit build.

Just wondering because I just got shoulder not long ago and only 34% crit so far.

I use Blink Strike on Tichondrius, Botanist and Elisande. Mainly for the instant teleport to new targets and the short cleave sections. I also tried OwtP on this fights but my results are better with Blink Strike. But this can vary based on the positioning your guild uses on this fights.

I wont use Blink Strike for static AOE fights. I get the same results with more (and stronger) Stomps from OwtP and 2P/4P bonus.

Any time where my pet is going to have a lot of running around to do like the guy above me mentioned its not so much about the dmg as the better uptime of your pet.

How about mythic+ 10 or higher? Do you use blind strike or go crit build?

I don't use blink strikes on any of those, I just use Kill Command when swapping far targets. Between Boots, Killer Cobra, and/or planning ahead. Blink strikes should be relatively low gain. if the target is far enough away that the pet need to run in range blink strikes doesn't help anyway. And Dire beasts target swap jsut fine too since they can be cast at the new target ( you may lose some DB melee dmg when it dies but I feel that's okay because the add is dead) Re: M+ i can't say if blink strikes is better aoe, but owtp is better for bosses when doing 15+ tyrannicals and the like, so I'd only even consider it on fortified weeks.
    Last edited by Vurrin; 2017-03-07 at 06:48 AM.