Youtube Guides and Streamers

Sorry for the redundant post I know we have a "Warlock streamers" sticky but I feel it might be out of date or missing a few people. Currently I check out Terryn and PreciousYipz videos for instruction but I don't even see them listed on the "warlock streamers" list.

Can anyone else recommend other people to follow for warlock guides? Mainly interested in affliction.

7+ Year Old Account
    not exactly a guide but i love to watch https://www.twitch.tv/dcarter
    Last edited by Dipz; 2017-03-06 at 02:40 AM.

Yipz also has log review you can watch them its very very very useful to watch so you can check your logs after learning how to check logs

Deleted
    I have barely touched affli. But if you got questions/are interested in Demonology gameplay i'm streaming from time to time and i'm always up for answering questions and helping people.

I've been playing both pvp and pve as demo since release. Streaming some days a week, mainly pvp content currently around 2.5cr on twitch.tv/ninjagrisn. For demo guides i recommend you to check out "Not" guides. He's done a really good job with those in PvE situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderpunch View Post
    Yipz also has log review you can watch them its very very very useful to watch so you can check your logs after learning how to check logs
    Yea I've found this videos super useful, just found them a few days ago and they are great!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjagrisn View Post
    I have barely touched affli. But if you got questions/are interested in Demonology gameplay i'm streaming from time to time and i'm always up for answering questions and helping people.

I've been playing both pvp and pve as demo since release. Streaming some days a week, mainly pvp content currently around 2.5cr on twitch.tv/ninjagrisn. For demo guides i recommend you to check out "Not" guides. He's done a really good job with those in PvE situations.
    Great thanks for the offer! I'll check out your pvp vids for sure, was actually surfing for some demon pvp vids today. Unfortunately I'm super casual and I'll never be able to catch up to afflic from an AP level standpoint so demon pve is out the window. Demon was my favorite spec the previous 2 xpacs.

I also watch yipz. very useful wish i could find a version of him for demo