10+ Year Old Account

So, uh, what ability is this?

http://darklegacycomics.com/567

I ask for a friend...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

It's the new appearance of Divine Shield, rendered into the DLC art style.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

I miss when we had divine intervention. Used to use it all the time to save repair bills on wipes in raids. Ideally, you'd use it on a healer of course, but sometimes they were all dead and I still didn't want to pay a repair bill, so I'd DI a hunter or a rogue and then when they were like, "wtf?" you could proceed to berate them for not having jumper cables.

7+ Year Old Account
    its divine shield >_> you know the bubble shield paladins have been famous for, forever? and has allways being a circle around you that glows like shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Deleted
    Divine Shield... or in Legion-language:
    "How to make sure Rogues, Mages and Hunters won't save money on repair-bills."

Auto buble ftw.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Auto bubble will not let you get everyone killed in a wipe though cause it might go off early:*(
    personaly, as the last man standing in every single wipe of my raid (bar stupid lag spiked and unexpected shit) i beg to disagree

But im a gentleman... i cancle my buble when it goes off and go stand in shit, cuz i dont wanna run 2 hours to fuckin Krosus

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Divine intervention : one more iconic spell turned into a weird situational talent. hope they only had the decency to name it away from our neat save me from repair billz / save the tank somehow spell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Divine intervention : one more iconic spell turned into a weird situational talent. hope they only had the decency to name it away from our neat save me from repair billz / save the tank somehow spell.
    That is not what the comic is about.

Deleted
    lewl y I know man , just got turned up by the spell and the way they treated it in legion