VuhDo - Amalgams 7th Spine setup (Fragile Echoes)

Guys, any idea how to setup Fragile Echoes buff from the Amalgams 7th Spine trinket?

So that I get an icon on people nameplates.

I tried Bouquets but can't figure it out / get to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    Guys, any idea how to setup Fragile Echoes buff from the Amalgams 7th Spine trinket?

So that I get an icon on people nameplates.

I tried Bouquets but can't figure it out / get to work.

Debuffs/Custom then add it. Not sure what the point would be, it's a self buff. Not casting to let it fall off probably isn't optimal play.

It's definitely doable via bouquets, that's how I had mine done, (not home so I can't give a detailed explanation rn) but I also agree with the above, I ended up just disabling it because playing around the trinket isn't really a good thing to do

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

i don't agree here. why should i spam a 2nd heal on a target, that has the buff and is about 90% life and nothing is about to happen? let hots do the rest and save the mana. and also instant flashheal from priests. why should i don't give them on targets without the debuff, if nothing is to happen? if spaming the heals that apply the buff is nessasary on singel targets, it is the wrong trinket to equip in the first place. if you play with healers how can provide the hots and so nobody is falling down, why not see the buff and use it propper?

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    It's definitely doable via bouquets, that's how I had mine done, (not home so I can't give a detailed explanation rn) but I also agree with the above, I ended up just disabling it because playing around the trinket isn't really a good thing to do
    If you play around this trinket you basically can't run out of mana. It's sick how much mana it gives back. I got the 900 ilv version thru weekly Mythic chest and it's so badass. At least for a resto shaman with his riptide/tidal ways.

It's x50 better than the Ephemeral Paradox which procs like total shit. I actually wouldn't be surprised if they nerf it.

And after setting it up you get used to it in a day, and it's no big deal at all to track it. Especially if you consider the benefits.

What are the benefits? You literally have to not cast HS or HW for 6 seconds to allow the buff to fall off and get the mana back. I can see that happening if you're spamming Cheal, but in a M+? Not gonna a) cast chainheal except for extremely rare occasions, or b) have 6 seconds between HW/HS casts. Also, if you're using tidal waves correctly, it's extraordinarily hard to run out of mana regardless of what trinkets you're using. The int is still good, but the mana return is negligible, especially in M+. I'd love to see logs though, if you're having a different experience, mine is still sitting in my bags.

you only have to wait 6 seconds on the target with the buff. so you use your spells in the time between on different targets and in the best case geht benifit of all the buffs falling off. with only 5 targets it is maybee not the best, but in a raid you get lots of mana of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzur View Post
    The int is still good, but the mana return is negligible, especially in M+.
    I actually love my Amalgam's in M+. It's really not hard to avoid chain casting HS/HW on a target unless it's a tank or certain mechanics happening at the same time. Like Feed on the Weak from Sahde of Xavius or Stringing Swarm from Dantalionax. The higher you go in m+, the more mana regen becomes noticeable and when that starts happening, high ilvl versions of Amalgam's and Fluctuating Energy are really good.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom