Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

New, more useful, hero descriptions.
    Hum, the Artanis one is a bit wierd seeing as he is also an incredibly effective solo tank these days
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Hum, the Artanis one is a bit wierd seeing as he is also an incredibly effective solo tank these days
    One stun at the wrong time and he's dead.

I wonder why they decided to make Anubarak the anti-mage tank. Is there anything in lore that supports that fantasy? If I remember correctly he actually had anti-melee passive return dmg skill.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having andedicated anti mage tank, but I just don't get why Anub was chosen for this.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    I wonder why they decided to make Anubarak the anti-mage tank. Is there anything in lore that supports that fantasy? If I remember correctly he actually had anti-melee passive return dmg skill.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having andedicated anti mage tank, but I just don't get why Anub was chosen for this.
    He sorta was THE Li-Ming counter for a while, even before they gave him Dampen Magic and Spell Armor. His beetles soak a lot of skillshots, and I guess they just went form there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    He sorta was THE Li-Ming counter for a while, even before they gave him Dampen Magic and Spell Armor. His beetles soak a lot of skillshots, and I guess they just went form there.
    Yeah thats probably how it went. Still, would rather have Anub as anti melee, damage returning big ass solo tank and give anti magic to someone who would fit into that role lorewise ( like Spellbreaker unit turned into hero).

Only if you go Robo-Gaz. If you go Grav Bomb he's been plain nerfed.
    Turret Targeting and X-plodium charge range increase are good buffs. He can zone from far away and even utilize the Lv1 damage talent effectively. He also got the bomb drop on CC talent.

Turret damage, I agree, is a bummer but vision range is also buffed. With turret city builds, it wont matter too much. Also ad to the fact that tanks got HP reductions. I think turrets deal ability damage so the physical tanks will be hurt a bit more. Correct me if im wrong.

Also will be interesting to see if Arthas slows the turrets as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ttak82 View Post
    Turret Targeting and X-plodium charge range increase are good buffs. He can zone from far away and even utilize the Lv1 damage talent effectively. He also got the bomb drop on CC talent.

Turret damage, I agree, is a bummer but vision range is also buffed. With turret city builds, it wont matter too much. Also ad to the fact that tanks got HP reductions. I think turrets deal ability damage so the physical tanks will be hurt a bit more. Correct me if im wrong.

Also will be interesting to see if Arthas slows the turrets as well.
    Turrets are ability damage, and I don't think they can be directly affected. I'm honestly not sure how they're affected if Gazlowe himself gets debuffed though.

Final patch notes have arrived: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/...2017-3-14-2017

There are only a couple of changes from the PTR:

• Couple of bushes removed from Sky Temple between bot and mid lanes
    • Gall baseline damage buff
    • Slight Tyrael buff on shield and Judgment

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    yeah artanis is all about "if you cant stun me or keep me off yall, im just not gunna die"

hes got leech, but doesent at the same time

also been playing probius, i think hes cooll, but he doesent feel like a probe, was hoping more for building then trying to land a wombo combo...

also
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-14 at 06:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I think Consuming Blaze is the worst survivability button out of all the tanks now. How the hell did Blizzard manage to make him worse?

A Lucio nerf has been added to the patch notes.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrael bug: If he's slowed when he dies, his exploding ghost is slowed as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...cted_by_slows/

Tyrael bug: If he's slowed when he dies, his exploding ghost is slowed as well.
    To the ground, baby!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Potential performance impact after the patch. They're looking into it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...probius_patch/

- - - Updated - - -

Undocumented change: Immortals on Battlefield of Eternity now indicate what their new positions will be when engaging in their "half-time" fight.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...d_of_eternity/

Samuro's copies do not deal damage with Burning Blade talent, Blizzard is aware: https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe..._with_burning/