What part to upgrade in my computer?

Hey,

Hoping that some of you tech savvy guys out there can help me out! I'm looking to upgrade my computer but can only do it in increments at the moment due to budget so I wanted to know what you guys think needs upgrading first and what would give most bang for the buck.

I mainly play games, I don't really stream or do much video encoding or stuff like that.

My computer:

CPU: i5-3570k (Ivybridge) OC'd to 4.3 GHz
    Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G41
    RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600
    Storage: 128GB SSD, 1TB HDD
    Video Card: Nvidia 760 GTX (ASUS model)
    PSU: Corsair TX650

I can spend about 400-500 USD the first round to upgrade my computer which would be something like a new video card or cpu+cheaper motherboard maybe? What do you guys think I should do?

Thanks a lot for any feedback!

The 760 to a 1070, imo.

The rest is fine until it burns out or a massive tech improvement.

Definitely the video card. Go with a 1070 - there's a huge difference there.

You'll see about zero difference in gaming if you upgrade that CPU. Don't do it. Get yourself a nice GTX 1070, as mentioned, and then maybe an additional or a bigger SSD.

Also be aware there MIGHT be 1070 price cuts when the 1080ti officially launches, but nothing confirmed yet. It launches on the 9th or 10th, so worth waiting.

Thanks guys, appreciate all the help!

I'd look into replacing a PSU aswell as the videocard.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B