10+ Year Old Account
    Blount hasn't been a bad free agent RB. Not saying he would be good for the whole contract, but he seems to produce where needed for the Eagles in this season at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    The thing with Charles is that know one knew if he was healthy or not, and if he would be able to stay healthy if he was. Not sure he would have been a good signing anywhere that he would have been a primary back. His carries could have been even more limited if they gave Henderson any touches.

Also, Jake Butt is going to start practicing next week. Once he starts playing, I can't wait for the Siemain to Butt completion, just to see what the announcers can say with a straight face.
    I'd take Charles over feastmode honestly. Though a LOT of Seattle's run issues start with blocking. Run blocking still blows, pass blocking is getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    If a team needed him, which the Saints did not, a veteran RB added to the group is a stupid waste.

Ingram
    Kamara
    Lasco/Victor

would've been preferable to trying to squeeze in (and pay) Charles or Peterson or anybody out there.
    It'd be better to draft someone, and have a vet RB like Peterson or Charles. Considering Brees can still somewhat throw, its speaks a lot to how fucking awful Peterson was though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I'd take Charles over feastmode honestly. Though a LOT of Seattle's run issues start with blocking. Run blocking still blows, pass blocking is getting better.

It'd be better to draft someone, and have a vet RB like Peterson or Charles. Considering Brees can still somewhat throw, its speaks a lot to how fucking awful Peterson was though.
    Our Alabama RB isn't washed up yet, so no need for some broken down vet.

Speaking of Alabama RBs, I'm surprised the Jags haven't tried to move Yeldon, they sure aren't using him, and one would think he'd be pretty interesting to a team with RB injuries.

Safety Dan has retired. Sucks for any team that needs a QB to lock up 0-16.

Good on him for lasting this long, no idea how he did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Giants HC Ben McAdoo said CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie came in today, left and now team will suspend him."

Shefter (and others)

Things going great in NJ, team is taking being 0-5 very well. Broncos and Seahawks next on the schedule. Well on their way to the top overall pick.

Giants should get the overall pick, get a QB and then trade Manning back to Chargers just if anything but the rest of the world gets to see permanent Manningface for another year or so.

Eagles vs Panthers tomorrow. I'm actually kinda nervous about this one. Hopefully Panthers D holds up again and the offense has been the way it has been the past couple weeks.

I saw that the Broncos/Giants game can't be flexed out of SNF. Not exactly sure that is the best thing to happen for viewership.

On another note, why does it feel like at least 2 of the 3 prime times games every week involve the NFCE?

10+ Year Old Account
    On another note, why does it feel like at least 2 of the 3 prime times games every week involve the NFCE?
    Because they do.

I skip a lot of prime time games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zeke suspension reinstated.

I'd care if I was watching games, but after Jerry pulling his shit I'm not watching anymore

RIP zeke 6 games

Can't say I'm surprised. I hope no one thought Zeke was going to walk away from this without a suspension. As many of us commented earlier--This was the same as the Brady situation. Doesn't matter what he did/didn't do--it only matters what the NFL can do. And once again, we've learned that the NFL can suspend anyone it wants as long as it conducts a "fair" process leading up to it.

I hope they don't continue to appeal. He should just eat the 6 games at this point and be done with it. Hindsight is 20/20 of course, but he should have just ate the 6 starting in week 1 and been done with it after this week as they'd probably not have been impacted too much by it.

They should have put it to 5 games, he already basically didn't play in 1 of them.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    They should have put it to 5 games, he already basically didn't play in 1 of them.
    Ha, well played.

And yeah, not surprised. After the Brady verdict they basically said under the CBA they can do whatever they want when it comes to punishment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking a gamble that Texan's banged up D will handle cleveland btter than Carolina will handle philly here in 5 minutes

10+ Year Old Account
    Just want to point out the Zeke ruling had nothing to do with the Brady ruling.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    Wentz fumble after what was starting to look like a pretty drive to start. Panthers get a jump start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Julius Peppers makes an instant impact. Was a backup lineman, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

58 yarder skipped at the end of the half. No, I'm not just concerned because Gano is my kicker...

"Rick Lovato, that's Demi Lovato's husband"
    "That's like a truck hitting an uhhh, I don't know...uhh..an Expedition"

Can't believe I'm saying it, but Tony Romo is the king of the booth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espo View Post
    Can't believe I'm saying it, but Tony Romo is the king of the booth.
    He's been one of the highlights of the season, and he's not even playing anymore.

This game has been pretty good so far. Strong defensive play, with just enough offensive creativity to keep things rolling.

I'll be honest though, did NOT expect the Eagles to be the team with the upper hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Kuechly out while being evaluated for concussion. Not what you want to hear.

- - - Updated - - -

Watching several replays of Wentz in this game. You know who he reminds me a lot of? Andrew Luck in his first few years. He used to just barrel in fearlessly too and have the occasional gun slinger throw but overall had this poised quality and tremendous throwing ability.

I hope Philly protects him better than Colts did with Luck.

Penalties:

Philly: 6-96. Carolina: 1-1

I hate to be that guy, but after seeing that non-call on the deep Jeffrey pass and the ticky tack call on the Mills PI call....this is a bit of home cooking.

Lol. Bogus holding call + a missed face mask. My god. MVP Pete Morelli
    Last edited by Espo; 2017-10-13 at 02:53 AM.