Survival stat priority for raiding?

So looking around I'm finding a lot of mixed answers on this, almost everywhere agrees that Agi is highest priority, then mastery up to 12%, after that I get mixed reports for verse/haste/crit. Anyone mind helping me out?

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/surviva...-stat-priority check Azorthortionsn guide or whatever he is called :P

edit: correct link
    Last edited by khazlol; 2017-03-07 at 02:28 AM.

Icy Veins is a good start for the stat priority.

Ultimately though you will need to sim yourself because all 3 stats (haste, vers, and crit) are close and can fluctuate depending on gear and what talents you are running. In general haste should win out tho.

This is a great resource, updated regularly.

Use the tabs along the top such as "Stats" for your specific question.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sBX6U/pubhtml#

TLDR; with 4pc - Agi > Haste ~30% > mastery ~15% > Vers > Crit

Thank you khrux, that was exactly what I was looking for!

Deleted
    I recommend simming stat weights for yourself as they change a lot when you get a lot of one stat. However if you choose to sim for yourself you should look out for mastery as it sims very low but keeping a healthy 10-12% is optimal.
    Stat weights also change with talents.
    I almost hit 34% haste which is pretty high and if I sim with Animal Instincts versatility comes up to haste and takrs over a little bit as the primary stat. But with mok'nathal haste keeps being the top stat probably until 50% which is impossible to get right now.
    I don't really like crit as a stat, you need pretty much of that to be reliable, versatility is better in the long run in my opinion.

Edited: Ofc agility is top and you should prioritize item level unless you loose a big amount of haste or mastery which can hurt.

Almost everyone said what I would say, so far I've experienced that Haste is powerful but it seems that is also what others are noticing. :3