WOD raids achievements on 110 - Easy/hard? Also LFM!

So I want to start doing the WOD raids, I assume mythic is doable at 110 without much know-how.

Have any done this content on 110 lately

Also I'm LFM for it, if you want to do meta yourself this next months time, add Djuntas#2390
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Most are easy,but some are still hard.

Highmaul has the last achievement that require a DK. Rest are pretty easy.

Blackrock Foundry has Oregorger that require multiple people and some coordination, same for Gruul. Blast Furnace is still a pain in the ass as well.

Hellfire Citadel has some annoying ones too, Iron Reaver and Socrethar require some effort, maybe Mannoroth too, don't remember that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Most are easy,but some are still hard.

Highmaul has the last achievement that require a DK. Rest are pretty easy.

Blackrock Foundry has Oregorger that require multiple people and some coordination, same for Gruul. Blast Furnace is still a pain in the ass as well.

Hellfire Citadel has some annoying ones too, Iron Reaver and Socrethar require some effort, maybe Mannoroth too, don't remember that one.
    Hellfire Assault that first encounter is soloable? I tried once but failed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Hellfire Assault that first encounter is soloable? I tried once but failed.
    Doubt soloable unless you are a very quick ranged dps who can kill 2 vehicles within really fast time before 1 of them can take a shot. Just get 1 more and take 1 side each and it's super easy.

Deleted
    I have both been leading and doing them all(serveral times) - take notes:

HM - Easiest of all 3 raids:
    Not much to mention, but I recommend you to watch some guides. Most of them are basicly kill quick and bypass mechanics. Last fight takes a DK as gripping the add makes it easier.

BRF - Hardest of all 3 raids:
    Oregorger - takes preparation. You must watch some guides. I did it in a raid consisting of 3 people(takes 2 as min. but I won't recommend that). Basicly, me and my mate threw the Ore, while a mage was clearing the crates. Know this(as this information was nowhere to find) - Oregorger will travel to the direction, where the last crate was destroyed. Do NOT destroy them quickly and randomly, but 1 by 1(while 2 other people are throwing the Ore to eachother).

Blackhand - just stack DH's. It makes your life so much easier and will bypass a whole lot of RNG.

I highly recommend that you watch guides for the rest(not that it's hard, but most of them takes coordination, where some just takes a quick kill).

HFC - Medicore difficulty.

Socrethar - stack Druids with Vortex and other classes that can possition them tight and closely(AoE stuns, slows etc. ie. Shaman totems without dealing too much damage is also required), so that the adds they stack up perfectly, before killing them.

Every boss takes preperation, but they are not hard to master(make sure to watch guides thou).
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-03-08 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    I have both been leading and doing them all(serveral times) - take notes:

HM - Easiest of all 3 raids:
    Not much to mention, but I recommend you to watch some guides. Most of them are basicly kill quick and bypass mechanics. Last fight takes a DK as gripping the add makes it easier.

BRF - Hardest of all 3 raids:
    Oregorger - takes preparation. You must watch some guides. I did it in a raid consisting of 3 people(takes 2 as min. but I won't recommend that). Basicly, me and my mate threw the Ore, while a mage was clearing the crates. Know this(as this information was nowhere to find) - Oregorger will travel to the direction, where the last crate was destroyed. Do NOT destroy them quickly and randomly, but 1 by 1(while 2 other people are throwing the Ore to eachother).

Blackhand - just stack DH's. It makes your life so much easier and will bypass a whole lot of RNG.

I highly recommend that you watch guides for the rest(not that it's hard, but most of them takes coordination, where some just takes a quick kill).

HFC - Medicore difficulty.

Socrethar - stack Druids with Vortex and other classes that can possition them tight and closely(AoE stuns, slows etc. ie. Shaman totems without dealing too much damage is also required), so that the adds they stack up perfectly, before killing them.

Every boss takes preperation, but they are not hard to master(make sure to watch guides thou).
    Thanks man! Did all 3 raids on mythic today, and yea....It sure is easy just rushing. I need to look up tactics and guides for achivements

They were pretty easy when WoD was live. The Iskar one i can think of that oeople might mess up now.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Just bumping again. 2nd lock-out week is over. I one-shot Highmaul but the burn grass one, cause lol I needed to know it was easy when you keybind flame,

then I had the same pug + new 5-8 people for blackrock, we get to 2nd boss fast np at all, then the pug syndrome happens and...yes, that was a waste...I ended up reporting another player...sigh, cant I go 1 sub month without that

And then finally hellfire...After a messy start (1 wipe) on fel reaver, it was a breeze the rest, we did very good, until knock-back on mannoroth was failing noobs like me, but it got done at wipe 3, and then we over-nuked archimonde...so yea learn to ease on dps.

Overall it was fun. Not easy, but still good. Definitely need some proper pugs for this who understand there shit (We had 4 druids using roots hehe), knows english and comes with time and patience...but its still easier than say MOP meta. I don't have that insane hard achievement, whatever the name was..it was removed as a part of meta lucky :P
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2017-03-15 at 09:29 PM.