Page 1 of 18
... LastLast

The tweeter-in-chief tweets another lie about Obama

The tweeter-in-chief dropped another early morning lie about Obama based on TV news reports this morning. Someone please lock up his phone from 9pm to 9am.

The country is being run by the quintessential American: a fat, demented old white guy who gets all his information from right-wing media. Good job, Republicans.

Are you guys gonna make it the next 8 years? Oh that's right, you are gonna take the house in 2018.

There's no solid proof that Trump is wrong here. Trump, made the right call yet again. Keep up the great work, Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    There's no solid proof that Trump is wrong here. Trump, made the right call yet again. Keep up the great work, Trump!
    Except there absolutely is? The linked article shows the truth: of those 122 re-engaged insurgents, 113 were released by Bush, not Obama. Obama only accounts for 9. Trump is just flat-out wrong.

I'd be more surprised if Trump made it 24 hours without tweeting something completely ridiculous and incorrect. But unfortunately that will never happen because he just repeats whatever nonsense he hears from Breitbart.

I think the Trump administration needs to launch an in-house television channel and communicate reports, information, updates and memos to Trump in a Fox News style. I mean it's pretty clear this is the only way to communicate with that manchild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Except there absolutely is? The linked article shows the truth: of those 122 re-engaged insurgents, 113 were released by Bush, not Obama. Obama only accounts for 9. Trump is just flat-out wrong.
    You forget about Obama's time machine that lets him not only be responsible for things Bush did, but also for things Trump is doing.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    It's really great to see the President of the United States act like such a fucking baby.

Really makes me feel proud to be an American.

- - - Updated - - -

If Trump asked you to give him an inner thigh massage, do you think your answer would be "Yes!" or "HELL YES!"?
    Eat yo vegetables

democrats. the flower children/hippies of this generation. find your safe space to cry.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-03-07 at 04:52 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The White House seems to be run like a beer garden. Having a TV with fixed programme running non-stop in the background with the barkeeper watching and commenting during idle times is a dead giveaway for that.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Next time click the link and read before you comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    democrats. the flower children/hippies of this generation. find your safe space to cry.

Can we use Twitter like Trump?

Republican here. Even I find Trump a pathetic, delusional shell of a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Are you guys gonna make it the next 8 years? Oh that's right, you are gonna take the house in 2018.
    So never mind all of the lies he keeps telling, the eo's with long term negative effects, and the overall lack of any kind of professional decorum. As long as we're sticking it to those damn liberals. Because it's better to antagonize half the nation and act like a spurned child, instead of trying and reach common ground an make everyone at least some what content.

- - - Updated - - -

Since the election, i've seen more Republicans calling for safe spaces then anything. Even your king called for safe space in the theaters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    The country is being run by the quintessential American: a fat, demented old white guy who gets all his information from right-wing media. Good job, Republicans.
    Yeah, say what you want about the inbred turnip but he perfectly represents right-wing values.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

this is the part where were throw our heads back and laugh. whos mans is this? like he has an entire government to give him info and he still gets shit wrong. wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resiak1066 View Post
    Since the election, i've seen more Republicans calling for safe spaces then anything. Even your king called for safe space in the theaters.
    Oh don't worry, a light breeze will come along soon enough and trigger their ever-present victim complex.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Yeah, say what you want about the inbred turnip but he perfectly represents right-wing values.
    It hurts because that's what the public face of republicans has become. Say what you want, but when Trump became the republican candidate, the lack of any morality was pretty obvious for the party.

You're not even trying.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Does Trump have nothing better to do, like be PRESIDENT. All I have seen him do is parrot Fox News, Twitter endlessly, and golf. Who knew that being President only took 5 minutes a day.