1. #1
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    italia - cagliari
    Posts
    124

    McCree Next Halloween Skin

    The American Don




    Last edited by metadox; 2017-03-07 at 04:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Warchief Akande Ogundimu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KFC and Watermelon
    Posts
    2,156
    I want a crossbow character now, also that song is fucking dope.

  3. #3
    No, McCree is not allowed to have any skins that are not inherently ridiculous. Banana Man or GTFO

  4. #4
    looks good! me wants
    my druid Retired
    my demon hunter Active
    my paladin Active

  5. #5
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    italia - cagliari
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    looks good! me wants
    xD same bro

  6. #6
    vampire hunter mccree?

    vampire reaper?

    edit: why doesn't reaper have lifesteal on his auto attacks?

  7. #7
    Would be pretty sick. Reminds me of that one game Darkwatch.

    Not sure what the song has to do with it though lol

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    vampire hunter mccree?

    vampire reaper?

    edit: why doesn't reaper have lifesteal on his auto attacks?
    Shotguns for the most part aren't very well suited to healing a person.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    Shotguns for the most part aren't very well suited to healing a person.
    he turns into a fucking ghost.





























    logic is out the door

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    he turns into a fucking ghost.





























    logic is out the door
    Joke
    Your Head


    WWWWOOOOOSSSHHHHH

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •