Kaplan on Switch port: Challenging, but Open-Minded

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/c...aplan/dew8wlb/

I'm loving the Switch! My second favorite gaming platform of all time is the 3DS. Getting OW on the Switch is very challenging for us. But we're always open minded about exploring possible platforms.

It'll never happen. The switch runs like a baked potato. It doesn't have the juice to run overwatch without massive problems like fps or ping. Ping is already an issue now on PC and ps4/xbox it'll just be garbage on the switch
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be curious to see what an FPS like this would look like on the Switch, can definitely see it being a challenge.

The switch's hardware is dogshit. No way that it could run on it.

It's unlikely to happen - and it shouldn't, honestly. The more platforms a game needs to be developed for the longer the development cycle becomes.

Honestly...people saying the Switch can't run it are....likely wrong.

OW itself is a very well optimized game. Even on an absolute potato of a computer that is 5+ years old, my brother was able to run the game at 60fps (albeit with everything on low). The game just...runs well thanks to a pretty damn well optimized engine. I wouldn't be surprised if they could get it on the Switch, though it would have to be toned down (it wouldn't look like the other console versions, to say the least, but I doubt it would look horrible at the same time).

Mind you, this is only possible because, as I said, the OW engine runs extremely well and is very well optimized. Other games of a similar style with....less optimized engines may have an issue.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.