Exclamation Ilvl 888 low dps - Help on logs please

Hey guys,

Please your help in logs, i participate in a core day, first time with my pala on NH H, and my dps was not good.

My log on Chrono, for example - ww w.warcraftlogs .com /reports/YCJmWpZ3bg4RkBz8# fight=12 (your can check all the bosses there)
    My armory - us.battle .net/wow/pt/char acter/azralon/Storm spala/simple
    Ilevel - 888

The rotation for pala is really simple and im using the talents according icy veins. Could you help please? What is wrong?

I'd get rid of Blade of Wrath in NH and run with Divine Hammer. I do more dmg on pretty much every fight (except maybe Krosus or Trillax) with it. I'd also get rid of Execution Sentence and run with Final Verdict. The last couple patches they nerfed ES damage and it's really only great for ST. Also, it looks like you only cast crusade once on Chrono? On a 3 minute fight you could have popped it twice if you used it at the beginning.

I'm not the best at analyzing logs but those would be my starting points.

Well looking at your Armory, you look low on haste, 16% is low, should be no lower than say like 20%. You also have no relics that buff cusade time. That is our big hitter spell. But thats all I can see from a quick look at your stuff.

i suggest looking up Quin69 Mate. He's the best man to go to, if you're a ret in need of some help...