3/10M 903 FLEX Enh/Resto Sham LFG

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a new guild. The only days I'm opposed to raiding are Friday and Saturday. I can raid any time after 6 EST. I have no issues realm/faction swapping. I can play either enhance or resto in mythic and be competitive in both specs. Unfortunately, I've been somewhat unlucky with enhance legendaries and trinkets, but as soon as I can lock up some good ones, I expect myself to be a top performer. If you have any questions, please reply here, or you can add me on bnet at Reigh#1775. I'm listing my logs below.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=29

Hey - we're currently 3/10M on Skywall, alliance side. We're actually looking for a healer, but one that can swap to dps if needed. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs, 7-10pm PST. Let me know if this works for you.

Contact me in game at phalluseater#1863

Hi, I just sent you a friend request. I'd love to take some time to talk to you.

Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for our guild. We have a core spot open for your class. We completed 6 new heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks putting us at 1/10M. We would LOVE to have you join us! Here is a little more information about our guild:

<Internet Kings>1/10M (Killed 6 new Heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks)Stormrage Alliance (PvE-EST)2 nights/week ▣ Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm & Sunday 8 - 11 pm EST 6 HR Raid Week!Recruiting Healers & DPS

Ranged DPS:
    ▣ Balance Druid
    ▣ Hunter
    ▣ Mage
    ▣ Shadow Priest
    ▣ Elemental Shaman
    ▣ Warlock

Melee DPS:
    ▣ Monk
    ▣ Rogue
    ▣ Warrior
    ▣ Retribution Paladin
    ▣ Frost DK
    ▣ Enhancement Shaman
    ▣ Havoc Demon Hunter

Healers:
    ▣ Priest
    ▣ Druid
    ▣ Shaman
    ▣ Paladin

About us:

<Internet Kings> 1/10M NH is a newly formed Stormrage alliance-based raiding guild. We are a solid, tight knit team of like-minded players, who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Almost the entire guild has raided top-end progression and are recently coming back to WoW for the expansion, Legion.

We raid two nights a week, Thursday & Sunday. Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST & Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. We are easygoing and laid-back, yet we want to get as much progress and boss kills in as we can in our 6 hours per week. We are all mature, veteran players (many from US top 20 guilds), with more than basic game knowledge, which will attribute to our progression in Legion.

We are looking for players that can perform at an acceptable level through your damage/healing, raid awareness, and your ability to deal with fight mechanics. Must be able to be dependable, have a working microphone, downloaded and use discord.

For more information, please contact via bnet:

Recruitment Officers:
    Fern - Fernleaf#1673
    Mahes - ImmortLRoach#1490

I added you to bnet. Hit me up if you're interested.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    <Haven> is 4/10M, 10/10H with M Botanist next up. We're Horde-side on US-Hyjal.

Our raid times are as follows:

Raid Times:
    - Tuesday, 6:45-10pm PST ( Farm/Other events )
    - Wednesday, 6:45-10pm PST
    - Thursday, 6:45-10pm PST

((9:45pm-1am EST))

any additional information can be on our wow progress page (I cant link it due to mmo champ limits however if you search it you will find it)

I've added you, my Btag will be Arios#1774. Let's chat when we're both online!

Hey we Raid Tues/Wed 9-12 Est
    2% wipe on krosus 3/10M Just need 1 more solid dps
    message me Dexxy on Aerie Peak =)
    Bnet contact: Palewind#1990 or Moki#1503