Exclamation Can someone tell me what happened to frost dks?

I hardly see them in arenas or bgs now. Can someone tell me what happened that everyone quit them?

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Chillstreak was nerfed to garbage.
    So they nerfed one ability and everyone quit frost because of that? seems weird.

Deleted
    They nerfed every cleave component they had on top of sta and str nerfs, never being able to see the sunlight again.

Deleted
    They did several damage nerfs and now their damage is not very good. Without damage, fdk's bring nothing to the table.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost was raped with nerfs. They basically told the playerbase indirectly they don't want you playing Frost in PvP.

They nerfed Tundra by 10%, Chill Streak got its ranged split in half and its damage reduced by 5% per bounce, reduced strength by 10%, reduced mastery by 75%, reduced the damage of Breath by 40% and RW talent that roots can break from damage outside of Frost Fever/RW.

So yeah, probably the most brutal nerfs I've seen any single spec get in a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemlol View Post
    They nerfed every cleave component they had on top of sta and str nerfs, never being able to see the sunlight again.
    Yeah I forgot about this. It's like a double whammy.

7+ Year Old Account
    same reason you dont see destro locks much anymore

destro locks were "Op" in the lower brackets because people dident know how to defencive, or how to interupt, so they would insta kill people

but in the higher brackets they were pretty balanced, as a cooldown or interupt would wreck their burst

but because TONS of people who dident know interupt/defencive complained destro got nerfed, and now its horrible all over, because chaos bolt got wrecked, and so did focused chaos

before the nerfs i thought frost dks were "ok" the only thing i thoguht was op about them was the anti magic shield, how it removed all dots, and how it would stop me from even being able to attack him, cause drain soul is a "dot" so kinda annoying.. it would be fine if dots stayed and so did my drain soul but did no/reduced damage (no damage from the honor talent) but they would all drop and i literally cant do anything till their shell runs out
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-09 at 02:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Salt melts ice
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day