Deleted

[A] Holy Pala 900ilvl Eq LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hey, currently 3/10 mythic with the motivation and wish to progress further, I feel I personally can progress further however have not found the right guild. I am able to raid majority of days and times except Sunday.

Hey Shukai

I'm not going to just post our guild spam here, but rather a short and sweet message to tell you a bit about Business Class on Sargeras. We've been around since the middle of SOO, so you know we're not going to fall apart like those other guilds. We're adults, which means we don't just rage at each other when the progression is rough. Below are the basics, I hope to hear from you.

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Loot: Loot Council + 1 core raider (changes weekly)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    And me: Rowin#1764

If you're interested in a stable environment, please check us out.

Deleted
    RAZEM2
    Raze is a European Tiered World of Warcraft Raiding Guild based on the Alonsus / Anachronos / Kul Tiras Connected Realms. We strive to provide a competitive, respectful and fun atmosphere for our members to enjoy World of Warcraft. Our aim is to provide a raiding environment suited for players of varying skills and expectations.

Mythic Team:
    We're looking for players who are highly skilled, experienced and dedicated to maximising their performance. We expect to progress through Mythic content at a fast pace and maintain a server #1 ranking as a guild. Currently progressing through Mythic Tomb.

What you can expect from us:
    - 3 raid nights a week (currently Wednesday, Thursday & Monday - 19:45-23:00 ST)
    - Structured & organised leadership
    - A stable, experienced & dedicated raiding team
    - Highly skilled team committed to maximising their performance
    - A friendly and helpful community of current and ex-raiders
    - Light hearted & enjoyable raiding environment

What we expect:
    - Strong class knowledge to maximise your role and survive in a Mythic raiding environment
    - Suitably Geared
    - Reliability: We try to keep our rotation for the raids to a minimum and for that we require everybody to have a attendance of higher than 90%
    - Maturity and ability to give and accept constructive feedback
    Do not hesitate to contact myself, another officer in-game or review our website if you have any queries. On behalf of the Officer Team, we look forward to hearing from you.

Personal Contact

Medacus/Adrieal (whitford64#2968)