Deleted

Frostmourne Replica

Hello,

At first, sorry for my english, but I am french. :/

So, my boyfriend will be 18 years old, and I would like to offer to him a perfect replica of Frostmourne, the faithful sword of Arthas.

But I don't know where I can found this kind of replica.

Because, if it's possible, I would like that it is "full-sized", and really precise. Of course, I'm ready to put a good price.

Can you help me?

Thank you in advance.

There was an official Frostmourne Replica a while back, but I am pretty sure that was limited edition and also incredibly expensive, I am not entirely sure where you might find something like this today.

I wish you the best in your search, sorry I couldn't be of more help

Not sure how legit it is, but the pictures are nice and it's a 1:1 replica:

https://www.amazon.com/Huanyu-Instru...ds=frostmourne
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Maybe these will help:

One
    Two

Deleted
    Thank you all!
    You help me a lot.
    But there is two size of sword, these of 109 cm, and these of 120 cm. Which one is the best? These of 120 cm, non? It's closer to the reality?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBrindibou View Post
    Thank you all!
    You help me a lot.
    But there is two size of sword, these of 109 cm, and these of 120 cm. Which one is the best? These of 120 cm, non? It's closer to the reality?
    120cm would be the bigger sword - This is over a meter long
    I have seen worlds bathed in the Makers' flames. Their denizens fading without so much as a whimper. Entire planetary systems born and raised on the playground is where i spent mosta my days, Chillin out, maxin', relaxin' all cool,An' all shootin some B-ball outside of the school,When a couple o' guys who were up to no good, Started makin' trouble in my neighbourhood, I got in one little fight and my mum got scared, She said 'You're movin with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!'

Deleted
    i have a frostmourne replica if you want

- - - Updated - - -

ist like the one from the 2nd link to Amazon a few Posts up.

[QUOTE=GothamCity;44936365]Not sure how legit it is, but the pictures are nice and it's a 1:1 replica:

[url]https://www.amazon.com/Huanyu

Damn it looks like Frostmourne hungers for money

The official one was made by Epic Weapons. Looks like there are five on ebay right now, mint-in package is upwards of $1500.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Blizz needs to have an official replica weapons page on there blizz store where i can buy gorehowl, Doomhammer, ashbringer etc!

So much money they could make

Quote Originally Posted by Nefiasm View Post
    120cm would be the bigger sword - This is over a meter long
    and forstmourne was as long as arthas' arm

your point?
    Never believe you have seen the peak of human stupidity and ignorance, or you will constantly be surprised by the new levels the reach almost every day

Yes, lets get a 18 year old kid a weapon,

This is going places

Well, I don't know about the knockoffs, but the official one doesn't have a sharp edge. It's about as much of a "weapon" as a meter stick. I imagine you could kill someone with one of those, but it wouldn't be easy.

Also LOL @ "eighteen year old kid."
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    My boyfriend works at a store that sells one for £150. Anyway most geeky stores will sell 'em