Any other bm hunters with 54 in Titanstrike?

Just finished getting Talonclaw to 54 and noticed it said 14.5%, checked Titanstrike at 54 and it says 14%. Was wondering if everyone else is seeing the same thing.

Not a lot of easy ways to test if its just a tooltip bug or not since i can't just drop a point from TS.

Yep got TS to 54 last night...it says 14%

i keep seeing these posts, im starting to think its an addon issue of some kind, mine says 14.5% at 54 traits

http://imgur.com/a/3t1N6

In my game it never shows the .5 on any artifacts idk why so its not just you.

Base WoW ALWAYS rounds down on anything that isn't a whole number. Most major mods will show the correct values.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

I got my BM weapon max few weeks ago and I even screenshotted KC and Cobra Shot before getting last trait. Kill Command's tooltip damage didn't change but Cobra Shot went from 282,973 to 284,214 after getting last trait. For me both 53th and 54th said 14% increase.

e: made me wonder if traits even actually buff KC's damage :d I didn't test on dummy
    Last edited by mmocfd1b0ab5a3; 2017-03-09 at 08:17 AM.

I had 54 traits before 7.1.5 and it was 14.5%: https://youtu.be/kr-0e96yNUU?t=22
    After patch 7.1.5 it changed to 14%. I contacted Blizz throught ticket. They responded that the change is intended...

Mines says 14.5% also.

Having the same issue
    MM shows correctly 14.5, BM shows only 14
    During the level up i could only get changes every 2 points spent, it didn't show any .5 increases
    Must be a bug
    I am wondering if it's only a display bug or we are not getting at all the last .5%

Disable all addons and try seeing if problem still exists. Most likely an addon removing decimals.

Im getting close at 50 want to get 54 before 7.2 hits the servers

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by irebil View Post
    Im getting close at 50 want to get 54 before 7.2 hits the servers
    You still have plenty of time. Earliest is probably mid April. At the earliest.

I noticed this at 35 traits,(mine is at least bugged from 35 to 54) just thought it was a random bug didnt know about possible addon issue
    It never showed the .5% part