Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I kind of wish it behaved like the Sandstone Drake/Heart of the Nightwing, so druids can get the +1 to the mount collection other classes are getting and have it act like a shapeshift with the ability to carry passengers. But I don't have a horse in the race.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    allthough come on >_> you guys will be getting a class mount that will be able to carry somone else on it aswell (the making it like a shapeshift is NEEDED or no druid would ever use it)
    In defense of people who play druids and collect mounts, not only did I have a massive collection, I preferred riding them to flight form- especially after going from tauren to troll in Cata. My mileage probably varied since my main had dual crafting professions (so I didn't need to herb in form), and instant flight wasn't important to me (played on a PvE server). I also hate that the phoenix rig used for the druid class mount/form can't land.

I really, really like riding mounts in moonkin form too. Especially absurdly small ones.
    Last edited by manypillars; 2017-03-09 at 06:28 PM.

It's an instant cast 2 person flying mount.

Proof that people will literally complain about anything

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Your overuse of Steven Universe gifs is getting out of hand.
    it seems to help me keep calm, a friend recommended it so i thought i would try it out, and who doesent love a nice gif come on
    also peridot is bae
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-09 at 06:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I hope that we can toggle off that mountable bullshit, like with stag form.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    i doudt it will be toggleable, but that would be cool

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i doudt it will be toggleable, but that would be cool
    Thinking that form itself wouldn't, but if you toggle owl off and go back to hawk, that hawk will not be mountable. I'd be ok with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Thinking that form itself wouldn't, but if you toggle owl off and go back to hawk, that hawk will not be mountable. I'd be ok with that.
    correct
    if your in owl flight form you become mountable, going back to the npc and returning back to the default hawk will not make you mountable, as its not a 2 person mount

I like the idea. Though I'd prefer to be able to choose it somewhere in the character interface, having flight forms in some way selected opens the door to more future customizations. Like an assortment of flight forms.

Only reason I'd want it to be a mount would be because the travel form doesn't get the Pathfinder speed bonus.

But for some reason, people in this game enjoy collecting mounts.. and guess what.. if it's a form, it doesn't count as a mount... hence probably why it troubles a few people.

But the speed boost IS my own reason, but I'd rather them fix that forms gains the speed bonus than to get a freaking cast time.
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2017-03-09 at 07:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I rather have it as a form..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    They should not make it count as a mount for druids, they already have immunity to polymorphs, etc and it's insta cast.
    Can't be all give and no take.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbear View Post
    Please stop the devs from once again being lazy and just making our class mount a "" New Form that we have to switch out in the grove.

KEEP IT A MOUNT.

Post here on the thread.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=5#post-96
    It should be switchable in the UI to make it a long-term change without having to return to an NPC of 7.0 when I want to have a different form while playing 8.0

I dont want it to be a mount in my mount tab. Its a transformation, will always be, get out of here, Redbear. You are no Druid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Only reason I'd want it to be a mount would be because the travel form doesn't get the Pathfinder speed bonus.

But for some reason, people in this game enjoy collecting mounts.. and guess what.. if it's a form, it doesn't count as a mount... hence probably why it troubles a few people.

But the speed boost IS my own reason, but I'd rather them fix that forms gains the speed bonus than to get a freaking cast time.
    flying mount doesent get the pahtfinder bonus either, and to get the new form you have to unlock flying, so it wont matter anyways
    pathfinder speed boost only works for ground mount

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    It was just that prior to this change, without removing any glyphs you may want to apply from travelform from actually working.
    What? No, seriously, what is that supposed to mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Redbear View Post
    Please stop the devs from once again being lazy and just making our class mount a "" New Form that we have to switch out in the grove.

KEEP IT A MOUNT.

Post here on the thread.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=5#post-96
    They explicitly said that they were only doing this temporarily while they worked out a bug with having it in the mount journal. They went on to say that if players preferred it this way, they would consider keeping it this way. So, the only way it will stay as an overwrite to flight form instead of a mount in the journal is if a lot of players express a preference for this.

Yeah if it's changing our form I won't be bothering with that ugly thing. A mount I can just get and forget about.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

If they can keep it in the mount journal and also keep it instant castand a transformation I dont understand why they dont do this.

Having to switch it at an NPC seems pointless if they can keep all the benefits and not replace your normal flight form.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I love my hawk and cheetah forms. Ain't no one riding on my ma'fuckin' back. FOH. /signed
    Yeah, usually I prefer it when no one is riding my mount so I stick to cheetah (plus it feels faster and smoother than stag to me). I wouldn't mind using the new druid class mount, but at the same time I don't want everyone I'm grouped with being able to mount me just because I wanted to use that mount. So for now I'll just stick to the old mount (essentially making it a waste of time to unlock) and just use my Obsidian Nightwing when I'm with friends helping them out.

Sure I could go to the NPC to swap in and out, but I'd rather not waste the time traveling there and traveling back every so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I agree. Make it a Mount. Also, make Travel Form a mount with a cast time. Same for Spirit Wolf, aswell. You want to be treated equally, you go all the way.
    Except you and everyone making that comment is missing is the fact that it is instant cast, a mount, etc. So it behaves like current flight form, just listed as a mount. Changing it to a form to put on the stance bar as a separate button isn't much to ask for. It's like how we use to have aquatic and travel as two separate buttons before the merge. This is essentially what they are wanting to do. Difference is aquatic and travel merge made sense and functions a lot better than what they want now.
    Last edited by Lucetia; 2017-03-10 at 01:39 AM.

Ah, but it's a flying mount. If you really don't want someone on you fly up a bit higher then kick them off.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Ah, but it's a flying mount. If you really don't want someone on you fly up a bit higher then kick them off.
    Except they get a parachute so it doesn't really do anything.