Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    As stated a few posts above yours multiple times, the cutoffs aren't accurate.
    They said they aren't accurate and to assume you need that number +50, which means rBG this season for us horde is probably going to be near 3k...

i just hope the rewards will be in time not a few months later

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Last seasons the cutoffs weren't accurate because no one knew how many of the 210k players were horde and how many alliance. This season no one even knows if there are 20k or 220k players, let alone the alliance vs horde ratio.

The cutoffs on pvp sites this season are just meaningless placeholders until maybe, someday, blizzard fixes their godawful shit armory/api.
    Fair, while just keep grinding then folks.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last seasons the cutoffs weren't accurate because no one knew how many of the 210k players were horde and how many alliance. This season no one even knows if there are 20k or 220k players, let alone the alliance vs horde ratio.

The cutoffs on pvp sites this season are just meaningless placeholders until maybe, someday, blizzard fixes their godawful shit armory/api.
    They said last QA that they were working on a way to see cutoffs towards the end of season, SOON™

The data from last season was extremely accurate, people just didn't really know how to use that data. This season no one knows because blizzard fucked up their own armory and I don't think anyone knows how many players are on the ladder >1000 rating (unlike last season). I've made a ticket about it and escalated it 3 times and the GMs kept dodging the question and eventually said that they don't have the access to the ">1000 rating" data. Seems rather fishy, but hey, blizzard & pvp.
    Yep i got same answer pretty much when i opened a ticket on why the F i didnt get glad lol even thought i was with in glat cut off, oh well XD i knew i shoulda xfered alliance side lol...woulda had it for sure =*((((

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Do we think they'll do a ban wave on all the boosters? rBG seems especially high for Glad.
    most boosters who do it professionally use software to hide their IP address, i mean yes blizzard does D/Q accounts that were boosted obviously, but ppl who use that software get away with it, i am not sure whats % wise of boosted glads these days. its not as big as it used to be, but i still see few kids who clearly were boosted last season.

I don't think season will end next Tuesday.

They said in the Q&A they'll release the cutoff around a week before seasons ends and nothing yet.
    Also it's more likely season will end when 7.2 hits since the season 3 armor sets still on PTR and season 3 will start right after season 2 ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    most boosters who do it professionally use software to hide their IP address, i mean yes blizzard does D/Q accounts that were boosted obviously, but ppl who use that software get away with it, i am not sure whats % wise of boosted glads these days. its not as big as it used to be, but i still see few kids who clearly were boosted last season.
    IP address hiding or not, blizz can decide to ban any of the accounts of they suspect they were part of a boost, selling or buying.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    IP address hiding or not, blizz can decide to ban any of the accounts of they suspect they were part of a boost, selling or buying.
    ya i totally agree, but usually they say that they need a solid prove you know? With IP cloaking software, they cant get a prove, unless they can relate to account's history for example "acc never been above 2k in 10 years, now its a glad in 2 weeks" then its kinda obvious but not sure this is how they do it

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    ya i totally agree, but usually they say that they need a solid prove you know? With IP cloaking software, they cant get a prove, unless they can relate to account's history for example "acc never been above 2k in 10 years, now its a glad in 2 weeks" then its kinda obvious but not sure this is how they do it
    I'm more looking at the other side of it, why are these 8 or 9 guys always queuing together with 1 different person for a large amount of games then never playing with them again after a certain point. Then why is that certain point so similar for that rando person.