Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Legion Developer PvP Q&A - Brian Holinka

If you are playing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, check out the Zelda Wiki!

Legion Developer PvP and eSports Q&A - Brian Holinka
    Holinka will be answering the community's questions about PvP and WoW Esports Manager Jeramy McIntyre will be talking about the 2017 WoW Arena World Championship.

Last edited by chaud; 2017-03-09 at 06:24 PM.

This is gonna be interesting. I imagine one of his responses is gonna be some bull like "PvP is in a fine spot at the moment"

Balance of power ,in the name

Deleted
    I legit feel bad for the guy, most of the criticism of his work are pure ad hominem. PvP has changed mainly because WoW and classes have changed to the point they have nothing to do with ''golden era of PvP'' i.e 2005-2008.

7+ Year Old Account
    this is going to be hell... i can allready see the twitch chat screamin....
    allready ive seen people ask "why dont they get heelvsbabyface in because he hates the game to ask the questions, that way we can get the game fixed"
    my mind has been blown but stupidity and were 4 mins from starting..

- - - Updated - - -

allready feel bad for him...
    allready some pretty ok stuff, new bad luck protection being added to pvp, can also bonus roll in pvp from the weekly pvp quest
    and ranked pvp mounts becoming account bound
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-03-09 at 07:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Do they honestly have to have Lore on there all the time? The community obviously does not like the guy, and he continously wastes time with his worthless opinions, we see this every single QA where he takes up at least 5-10 minutes to share "his own experience"
    These QAs should be rapid fire questions and then they can elaborate on the forums later on if there's a certain thing that did not come across that well.

Deleted
    RNG loot from PvP is here to stay, so it seems

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shambulanced View Post
    Oh my god. There we go again, defending RNG loot.

"Well, EVENTUALLY, you'll get what you want..."

Nobody believes that anymore. Everything is so RNG for rewards at this point, across the game, that it's more shocking to get something you wanted than ever.

I hate this mentality and I hate the design.
    i think you missed what he said, if you dont get what you want you can use the gear you did get to make a token to buy the peice you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember the times when those developer Q&A used to gather 40k+ viewers online?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    Remember the times when those developer Q&A used to gather 40k+ viewers online?
    remember that its a work day in the middle of the day, and people can easily watch these later? also that they stream to not just twitch, there is 10k people watching right now also pvp is a minority compared to pve so of corse alot less people will watch

Gladiator mounts still not account-wide. Ugh, let it go already.

15+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/H7KMkXU.jpg

Let's see what happens!
    Last edited by AoBman05; 2017-03-09 at 07:22 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    i love all these people thinking they would talk about every specific spec....

Why the fuck are glad mounts atill character specific? Mythic raid boss mounts arent. You can even go farm them after the content isnt relevant anymore. Why do you think its cool for my mounts to rot on characters I dont play but for lvl 20 alts to ride around on KJ mechano whatchamafuck? I earned my mounts tye same way. The point of letting pve ones be acccount wide is to shpw your accomplishment. How is this different?

You guys have the stupidest rationale for stuff that shouldnt be an issue. You contradict yourselves constantly, and then blame us. If you can do it in pve, you should be able to do it in pvp. Quit gating skins behind rating and blocking alts from using mounts to make pvpers feel special. That ship saild back in tbc when i sold people shoulders rating, ans then you went and made it free tmog through tokens anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    this is going to be hell... i can allready see the twitch chat screamin....
    allready ive seen people ask "why dont they get heelvsbabyface in because he hates the game to ask the questions, that way we can get the game fixed"
    my mind has been blown but stupidity and were 4 mins from starting..

- - - Updated - - -

allready feel bad for him...
    allready some pretty ok stuff, new bad luck protection being added to pvp, can also bonus roll in pvp from the weekly pvp quest
    and ranked pvp mounts becoming account bound
    Ugh, dont remind me of that heels guy. I remember his clickbait videos. Funny thing, when Legion solved "no content" problem that he shouted about, he just.. quit. It is obvious for me that he just feed on the negavity around WoW and with Legion launch his typical audience just lost interest.

And yeah, poor Holinka. They should let him announce 7.2 date imo.

The system should have a little bit of excitement, but probably not to the level of players being frustrated because they can't get a specific item to finish their set.

Then go back to the old system that worked fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Ugh, dont remind me of that heels guy. I remember his clickbait videos. Funny thing, when Legion solved "no content" problem that he shouted about, he just.. quit. It is obvious for me that he just feed on the negavity around WoW and with Legion launch his typical audience just lost interest.

And yeah, poor Holinka. They should let him announce 7.2 date imo.
    i also remember him having so little to complain about he complained the new infernal model is horrible compared to the old one

lol i just got permabanned from the chat for posting:

"please revert subtlety to pre 7.0 because this dumbed down class design & ability pruning is putting me to sleep. i don't even recognize the character i played for 12 years."
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The system should have a little bit of excitement, but probably not to the level of players being frustrated because they can't get a specific item to finish their set.

Then go back to the old system that worked fine.
    agreed, allthough this new system is better, its no where near as good as just "get currency buy gear" hell even for pve, icc/toc was prob my fave gearing system for pve, buyying your base teir by doing stuff ,then upgrading it from raid instead of just hoping to drop

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    lol i just got permabanned from the chat for posting:

"please revert subtlety to pre 7.0 because this dumbed down class design & ability pruning is putting me to sleep. i don't even recognize the character i played for 12 years."
    1. why would you even type in the chat, you know no one from blizz is reading it right? they cant its so full of spam and flies by faster then anyone can read
    2. words like dumb at filtered
    3. may have been an acident, have you seen how fast chat flies by?
    4. again why would you even type in the chat, no one from blizz is reading the chat

Wait, Vicious mounts will become account-wide?? YASS!!!