Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Didn't the previous administrations cut veteran benefits too?

If you are going to hate on current one for doing this might as well hate on them all.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-03-09 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Didn't the previous administrations cut veteran benefits too?

If you are going to hate on current one for doing this might as well hate on them all.

Well shit because someone else did it too, makes it right!!!!!

btw

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-85-percent-h/

2009 VA budget/spending 90 billion
    2014-2015-2016.. 160+/160/160+

only two of the 8 years did total spending drop, and not because of cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Well shit because someone else did it too, makes it right!!!!!

btw

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-85-percent-h/

2009 VA budget/spending 90 billion
    2014-2015-2016.. 160+/160/160+

only two of the 8 years did total spending drop, and not because of cuts.
    And just think, we are not even finished with the first quarter of the first year and people have already judged the current administration.

And just think, we are not even finished with the first quarter of the first year and people have already judged the current administration.
    When the current administration has had as many WTF moments in 2 months as the previous did in 8 years, yeah....I'm gonna say you can go ahead and judge it. Or should we wait until the world is burnt before saying "Hmm, I think setting forests on fire is a bad idea."?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the problem. This is exactly what Trump voters wanted. This is exactly what Trump voters voted for. Is this a surprise to anyone?

well when the plans, bills and soon to be bills will impact the country till 2020+ its easy to pass judgement on their impact, even after a month

15 million people without insurance, and cuts to a half of dozen programs already to help the poor.
    ya so hard to judge them from a middle-poor class.

Veterans will be hardly affected by this.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    When the current administration has had as many WTF moments in 2 months as the previous did in 8 years, yeah....I'm gonna say you can go ahead and judge it. Or should we wait until the world is burnt before saying "Hmm, I think setting forests on fire is a bad idea."?
    Reagan and Bush(both) had just as many. It is all on how the media reports it. We knew coming in how the MSM was going to treat a Republican PotUS. That is just the way it works.
    It is just worse with the current PotUS.
    Last edited by Allybeboba; 2017-03-09 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    People realize you don't get out of massive debt by spending more money right?

I can't say I agree with all the cuts but to pretend this was done maliciously is childish
    Excellent, so scrap the Trump wall idea?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    I'm glad I don't live in a place where profits skinned out of everything imaginable > people.
    Can't hand out free stuff and pay the trillion dollar debt at the same time.

Reagan and Bush(both) had just as many. It is all on how the media reports it. We knew coming in how the MSM was going to treat a Republican PotUS. That is just the way it works.
    It is just worse with the current PotUS.
    Please feel free to link when either of them accused their predecessor of committing a crime or when they were lying about crowd sizes, illegals voting, 42% unemployment rates etc or going after celebrities on a daily basis. This administration is unprecedented in terms of lies and scandals.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remove funding for Mass immigration>Put into Vets> Win Win situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Please feel free to link when either of them accused their predecessor of committing a crime or when they were lying about crowd sizes, illegals voting, 42% unemployment rates etc or going after celebrities on a daily basis. This administration is unprecedented in terms of lies and scandals.
    What are you talking about?
    What does that have to do with what I stated?

What are you talking about??
    You drew false equivalency between Trump and his republican predecessors please link proof that they lied as much early in their terms and their scandals.

You drew false equivalency between Trump and his republican predecessors please link proof that they lied as much early in their terms and their scandals.
    What was false about it? Provide a source.

What was false about it?
    You know what nevermind just keep drinking that Trump alternate reality kool-aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    including Section 8 Housing and housing vouchers for homeless veterans — would be cut by at least $300 million,
    He is only cutting funding for housing of veterans who where captured once.

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

You know what nevermind just keep drinking that Trump alternate reality kool-aid.
    That is what I thought. I have already stated in many threads to quote me where I directly supported him. So do it.
    You are simply another hater.

no where in the constitution does it say we need to care about vets really once they arent able bodies in the war what good do tehy do for the country anymore? really it is exactly the tone we get from the right wingers

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    He is only cutting funding for housing of veterans who where captured once.

Lol...
    Wearing red tennis shoes with a 3 piece suit. Think he was paid to do that?