10+ Year Old Account

TGT cards you never got

In the same vein as this thread GvG: I never got a... and with TGT rotating out of standard, what notable cards did you not get from The Grand Tournament expansion? You don't have to list every one just the fun ones or the ones that belong in archetypal decks that you couldn't make.

For me the most notable were Justicar Trueheart and Chillmaw which I never got round to crafting mainly because I was also missing the other expensive cards that go with them.

Some of the fun cards I never got were Mulch, Astral Communion, Aviana, Confessor Paletress, Beneath the Grounds, Nexus-Champion Saraad and a few epics I only had one of like Dreadsteed.

I think it would be easier to list the TGT cards I do have.

Justicar is the one I'll never get over, though.

My Legendary TGT pulls were pretty bad. I didn't get any they I wanted which were namely Aviana, Confessor, Varian, Nexus-Champ, Justicar and Chillmaw. I ended up crafting Chillmaw and Justicar. The only epics that I wanted but didn't get or craft were lock and load and mysterious challenger (which i think i didn't craft out of spite because I hated that secret paladin)

Confessor. I always wanted it for a fun deck, but could never justify the dust cost for it. Chillmaw is one I really wanted for a time in the past with the old dragon priest. It would still be a valuable addition, but with dragon fire potion I don't really see the need anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aviana is the only one. Thought about it when I found out about the Kun synergy, but decided against.

Everything else I either have, was worthless, or would craft on a whim for funsies/Brawls
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Astral Communion and Aviana for the niche druid deck then much later the Kun deck. Didn't bother at first because it's a niche then later becauce Aviana is rotating out. The rest epic and legends I just craft or gotten via arena packs, thought there weren't a lot of TGT card that were really good I think.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    astral communion, was thinking of crafting it for a brawl, but though it would be a waste of 400 dusts.

Also, most legendaries as well. I wonder if 1600 dust for a legendary isn't too expensive.

Never got Confuse, but with the year of the Mammoth & Hall of Fame changes I crafted it & few other rares I needed for Dijini Priest. Well worth the craft!