Please fill this out so we can help you further.

Budget
    Resolution
    Games / Settings Desired
    Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc)
    Country
    Parts that can be reused
    Do you need an OS?
    Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)?

Please dont buy an FX no matter what you do if this setup is designed for gaming.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Yeah, until the FX chips halve in price there's no market for them. A Pentium G4560, even though it has a third the cores and 2/3 the threads, will be competitive with that processor for about half the CPU and motherboard price.

Also you're using DDR4 on a DDR3 motherboard. I'd recommend using a service like PC Part Picker that can flag incompatible parts before mistakes are made.

$90 for a 650 watt Bronze PSU is a bit much. Also way overkill for this computer, though it does offer upgrade paths.

Look at the shipping cost for that case. Are you looking for a silent case?

Do you need a 4TB hard drive?

Here's an alternative for about what you look to be paying there:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual-Core Processor ($59.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Motherboard: MSI B150M BAZOOKA Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($54.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 Memory ($99.97 @ Jet)
    Storage: Sandisk SSD PLUS 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($129.99 @ Best Buy)
    Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($92.48 @ OutletPC)
    Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB XXX OC Video Card ($179.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Antec P100 ATX Mid Tower Case ($69.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic G 550W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($66.89 @ Newegg)
    Total: $754.29
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-03-10 11:24 EST-0500

EDIT: Added a 3TB hard drive that doesn't cost $200
    Last edited by Nellah; 2017-03-10 at 04:24 PM.
    Super casual.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is that XFX RX 480 XXX performance wise? I'm having pc advisor remorse opting for a Sapphire one for a friend.

Usually even factory overclocks are "margin of error" as far as performance difference goes. I didn't realize that XFX I listed was under the stock cooler, but... it's not a 250-watt R9 290, and I've used an RX 480 with stock cooling and it's not loud at all. Still, the Powercolor 3-fan version is like $210, not a huge bump, and might allow higher overclocks.

It's mostly binning and silicon lottery anyway. You might get a nice chip that can sustain boost clocks undervolted and never hit its power cap, or you could have a dud chip that can't take an overclock because it's already capped out.

If you paid a bit more for one with a more advanced cooler, you did good. If you opted to save some money and go for a stock cooler, you also did good. All depends on what you wanted out of the card.
    Super casual.

How about we get a budget and an idea what he wants/needs from his PC before we suggest builds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would skip the entire system.

CPU is old, and very outdated. RAM isn't even compatible. You'd be better off getting an SDD and get more storage later if needed. The 460 is -very- budget GPU (but if the budget is like $500 then thats what it is), and Coolermaster has made meh PSU's lately unless they're higher end, and in that case too expensive. I'd follow the rubrick that was posted above to give us more info.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Mythbredor View Post
    How about we get a budget and an idea what he wants/needs from his PC before we suggest builds.
    Seconded.

@Nellah You can build a PC with the same performance for $500-550. Heavy overpricing on the storage, especially as OP already has a 4TB drive.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Seconded.

@Nellah You can build a PC with the same performance for $500-550. Heavy overpricing on the storage, especially as OP already has a 4TB drive.
    He didn't say he had those parts, I put that in under the assumption that because he had a 4TB drive that he needed lots of storage. Hence my question to him. If he's not prioritizing storage space that'll obviously change.
    Super casual.