Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I should make a new video with the new extended cross hotbar system actually. Since it does change it a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact the game is still making enough money for them to make this move is cool.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this had potential when I trialled it. Never got fully in to it though.

TERA has some great gameplay design, probably the most innovative in MMO.. Sadly the game around it feels plastic and lacklustre, lacks depth and for me I ran out of steam with it quite quickly.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

My complaints with Tera for PC are that the world is filled with naruto looking tryhards, almost no voice acting, uninteresting story, and massive lack of fun pvp.

The gameplay itself however is amazing, and this should have been made on console. I'll definitely give it a go in my spare time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya you can and FFXIV shows it.

- - - Updated - - -

No it isn't, FFXIV proves it isn't.
    I wouldn't use FFIV as a great example. While it "works" I and a lot of people found the console gameplay very clunky. Fun game though, but prefer it on PC. Felt too slow on console for some reason imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    My complaints with Tera for PC are that the world is filled with naruto looking tryhards, almost no voice acting, uninteresting story, and massive lack of fun pvp.

The gameplay itself however is amazing, and this should have been made on console. I'll definitely give it a go in my spare time

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't use FFIV as a great example. While it "works" I and a lot of people found the console gameplay very clunky. Fun game though, but prefer it on PC. Felt too slow on console for some reason imo.
    Alot of people I know prefer controller and it is a great example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I liked it with a controller!

15+ Year Old Account
    the only thing I don't like about controller in FFXIV is targeting can be a bit wonky but everything else is great. Signed up for the beta would be nice to get an invite haven't played tera for awhile and it would be nice to get back into it.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    I do hope they let us trabsfer our PC account over or at least share account perks

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    To each their own, I thought the controller was highly non-efficient and clunky, and the combat using a controller versus say a naga mouse was very lacking.

If it's hosted by the same garbage company in the EU as the PC version then there is no point in playing it. You can't even buy the skins you want, you have to gamble for them which is utter cancer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    To each their own, I thought the controller was highly non-efficient and clunky, and the combat using a controller versus say a naga mouse was very lacking.
    Yeah I find mouse and keyboard much harder to use myself. Controller does take some customizing though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    If it's hosted by the same garbage company in the EU as the PC version then there is no point in playing it. You can't even buy the skins you want, you have to gamble for them which is utter cancer.
    No, En Masse Entertainment (which is a subsidiary of the company that makes the game, Bluehole) are the US publishers.

I got lucky and got a few of the best costumes for my Elin with only $20 ($20 for each release) spent a couple years ago. I saw that some poor woman lost $200 trying to get one of the Elin costumes last year. I feel for her but I'll never go beyond $20 and only buy the lesser effect weapon skins that I want.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2017-03-21 at 02:23 AM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    No, En Masse Entertainment (which is a subsidiary of the company that makes the game, Bluehole) are the US publishers.

I got lucky and got a few of the best costumes for my Elin with only $20 ($20 for each release) spent a couple years ago. I saw that some poor woman lost $200 trying to get one of the Elin costumes last year. I feel for her but I'll never go beyond $20 and only buy the lesser effect weapon skins that I want.
    I'm afraid that even if they do a one-off platform transfer of Characters, EU players will get shafted as our accounts are "owned" by Gameforge which is the EU publishser of Tera. Doesn't seem like there is much En masse can do about it and we will have to start from scratch which is a bit of a shame but not a major turn-off since leveling has become super fast lately.