Resto Druid (iLevel 900, 3/10 M) LF Raiding Guild

Hi all,

My personal schedule recently changed that conflicted with my guild's raid schedule. So I am on the lookout for a new guild to join. My info and what I'm looking for is below.

Armory: (Can't post links -- look up Elian on Kel'thuzad).

Logs: (Can't post links -- look up Elian on Kel'thuzad. All of my logs are public).

Battle.Net Tag: Elian#11426

What I need out of a guild:

-Positive atmosphere.
    -Maturity.
    -Healing need.
    -Alliance.

I want to elaborate on "healing need."

None of the mythic fights in Nighthold require more than four healers. If you have four reliable healers, that's all you need. If you have four healers, and need a fifth in case of an absence -- while I am flattered, I am not interested.

When I say healing need, I mean that you have three or fewer healers that are solid, and you're looking to either replace or add a fourth. I am perfectly fine with competing, but I do not want to join any guild that wants to regularly field five healers (it's more common than you might think).

Raid nights and times I am available:

-Monday through Thursday. No more than three raid days per week.
    -I can start as early as 7 pm ET, but no later than 12 am ET.

If you think I would be a fit for your guild, please contact me by BTag.

Thanks for the time and consideration, everyone!

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]

[li]Fair trial selection process![/li]

[li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]

[li]Live Twitch streams during raids[/li]

[li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]

[li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]

How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/