Alliance [A] 902 Hunter LF 2 or 3 Day Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi, I'm looking for a raiding guild to progress into Nighthold with. I'm going to be leaving my current guild as there are too many problems in it, and I want to start fresh with a new guild and get into some mythic raids.

Here is some info about my hunter :

Mainspec - Marks
    Offspec - BM
    902 Equipped Item Level
    MM Weapon is at 54 Traits
    BM Weapon is at 41 Traits
    Legendaries - The BiS Trueshot Boots, Zevrims Hunger, Prydaz, Roots of Shaldrassil, Voodoo Hunter Helm
    I am 7/7M, 2/3M 10/10H - I have Cutting Edge Xavius, Aotc Guldan, Mythic Odyn 1st kill was pre-nerf

I prefer weekday raiding, like Tuesday/Thursday if its 2 day, or Tues/Wed/Thurs for 3 day. I don't want to raid on the weekends. Mondays are also fine.

The earliest time I can be on for raid is (Eastern) 8pm - so a raid beginning at 8pm or 9pm, lasting 3 or 4 hours is ideal for me.

So for me, the perfect raid schedule would be

Tues/Thurs or Tues/Wed/Thurs
    From 8-12pm or 9-1pm Eastern.

I am currently Alliance and not willing to faction change.
    I am 100% willing to server change to join a good mythic raiding guild.
    Also must be on a PVE server

I also have an 886 ilvl rogue with 47 traits in my weapon, 2nd BiS legendary, and a good AoE legendary.
    My next alt will be ranged, probably a Warlock, as I prefer playing ranged.

My computer was also custom built last year and I have reliable internet.

So a little bit about myself

I'm 20 years old, I've been playing since 2006, a few months before the release of TBC. I started doing normal mode raids in Wrath, and continued raiding in Cata and got a few heroic boss kills in Cata. I didn't raid through MoP, but I still played a decent amount. Throughout WoD though, I barely played. I started playing again during Legion and began raiding again in the beginning of the x-pac. I joined a raiding guild in the beginning of Legion and we killed heroic xavius in early october, and the guild disbanded before we could start doing mythics. EN was a bad tier for me - I joined another guild and server xferred, and raided EN with them. They were 4/7M (I was 7/7H) when I joined them, but they pretty much already had a set team and I was bench most of the time, and would only be brought in for kills occassionally, so I never truly got to progress and learn the fights with them. Bunch of elitists who never offered any help and would just berate you if you messed up. Putting all of this aside - I really just didn't like the raid and I dreaded raiding EN. I love Nighthold though, and really want to progress into Mythic, and also ToS in 7.2. My guild is 4/10M but I've only been doing Heroic with them, and my logs for Heroic are pretty good.

If you are interested in recruiting me, send me a PM on here or reply to this thread with your guild info/server and I will give you my bnet tag and we can talk in game, I can send you my armory etc... I'm going out for a little while and wont be home until 6:30pm EST so if you send me a PM I'll respond sometime around then. Thanks!
    Last edited by neh06; 2017-03-10 at 08:04 PM.

<Padlords> 5/10M - 2/3M - 7/7M

Tues/Thur/Mon 8PM to 12PM EST

We raid outside of our regular times on alts and mains and for fun.

BTag: Ozhu#11828

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]

[li]Fair trial selection process![/li]

[li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]

[li]Live Twitch streams during raids[/li]

[li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]

[li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]

How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Hey, I'll start off by saying that we're on a PvP server. If you stop reading now I understand.

<Tribe of the Ascended> on Burning Legion
    7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 3/10 M NH
    Tuesday/Thursday 9-12p EST

I have a recruitment post floating around this forum, but you'll have to find it yourself if you want to ready the long version, as I can't post links yet. My btag is Halosis#1645 if you want to add me and talk.

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]

[li]Fair trial selection process![/li]

[li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]

[li]Live Twitch streams during raids[/li]

[li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]

[li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]

How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

Hey Neh,

We are a 4/10M guild and we raid from 9-12Est so our times fit really well.

My btag is Wsedecus#1924 if you want to talk more, I rarely check MMO and the best contact would be real ID.

Hello there,

Are you still looking for a guild? If you are I would like to have a chat with you. Please add my Bnet FAETH#1121

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here's our current guild recruitment:

STAT STICK US-Stormrage; Semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

Raid times:
    Thurs + Sunday 8-1130 PM EST.
    Optional Farm Nights: Tues/Sat (open to well geared alt)
    Current Progression:
    Nighthold:
    Normal: Cleared
    Heroic: Cleared
    Mythic: 3/10M (Main Progression)

TOV:
    Normal: Cleared
    Heroic: Cleared
    Mythic: 2/3M
    Who we are looking for:
    RANGED DPS (any ranged DPS); Must have 50 Artifact Traits with min ilvl 885. We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple members cleared M+15 and willing to help if you need M+ for weekly cache. (We like to help each other as a family and enjoy the game we choose to play daily bases). We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application (If you want to? then Plz go to statstick DOT enjin DOT com). If you have combat logs would be appreciated but not are required. Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to. We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.
    Interested?
    Contact Faeth#1121 & will arrange an interview for you!
    Hope to hear from you soon!

Thx for reading and happy raiding!!

Hey we Raid Tues/Wed 9-12 Est
    2% wipe on krosus 3/10M Just need 1 more solid dps
    message me Dexxy on Aerie Peak =)
    Bnet contact: Palewind#1990 or Moki#1503
    Last edited by dexim99; 2017-03-16 at 04:17 PM.

Hello all,
    We are a semi-casual raiding guild focused on Mythic Progression in both NH and the upcoming ToS raid. We are 1/10M - raiding Mon/Tues/Thurs from 9pm-12am Server time. All skilled players are welcome to come and join our family. We are active in M+, M+ carry groups, and NB runs on top of raiding.
    Contact Darkleinz#1752 for more information

Hey

Business Class on Sargeras is looking for a hunter and you could be the one for us. Below is the important information. We're an active guild both in and out of raid that while not the first to the end boss, pass up other guilds that get stuck and fall apart.

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider rotating weekly
    Progression: 5/10M
    Tenure: Formed mid SOO finishing 14 on the server
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    And me: Rowin#1764

If you want a fun, active guild that knows how to focus up on the pull, then we could be your new home and I'd love to see an app from you. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have questions.

Vis Maior is a small raiding guild on Sargeras. We're looking to add some members to our Mythic raid group. You may recognize the name Vis Maior from the earlier days of World of Warcraft - we were a prominent raiding guild during Vanilla, TBC and WotLK, obtaining every server first kill and even some top 10 world kills in Nax 1.0 and Sunwell Plateau.

After a long hiatus we're back for Legion, albeit in a more casual manner. We raid only 2 nights a week now but we strive to make those 5 hours (total) as efficient as we can. We do this by min-maxing our characters outside of raids and discussing boss strategies in-depth on our private forums. We are presently 10/10H Nighthold and 3/10M Nighthold, and are moving quickly through the zone.

Our raid times are Wednesdays 9-11EST and Sundays 8-11EST. We have an optional raid night (right now, Heroic Nighthold) on Tuesdays from 9-11EST. Our website has been freshly updated for Legion and now has sections with all the information you need for recruitment. If you are interested in joining please take look at the recruitment section of our website and then contact a member in-game who will direct you to an officer!

Right now our most desired classes are listed below, but applications from exceptional players will always be considered:
    Ret Paladin
    Assassination / Subtlety Rogue
    Havoc Demon Hunter
    Ranged DPS (Non-Moonkin / Ele Shaman)

vismaior.org/recruitment.php

I think you would fit in just perfect with us. We are going on our 11 year as a raiding guild. Drama free and we do not recruit for bench spots. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. We are currently 10 of 10 heroic as well so your learning curse with us would be nothing. A perfect fit I would say LOL. Take a few minutes and add me so we can chat a bit.

Look forward to hearing from you (Geo#1668)
    Geomas

Stoic is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; active since vanilla. We are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. We are a group of friends who enjoy playing video games with each other, defeating challenging encounters, and PVPing. We are an inclusive guild, whose members include many genders, nationalities, sexual orientations, races, and ethnicities. We value accountability, respect, and being awesome.

We currently have several openings in our "Wipes at 1%" (4/10 Mythic) raid team:
    • Ranged dps

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time).

Our raid team's goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a fairly high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players to avoid burning out, to enjoy the challenge of mythic progression, and to build lasting friendships within the guild.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class.

More information can be found at www.stoic-bonechewer.com/recruitment or you can contact me with questions at darkinertia#1386

<Calm> Tichondrius, Weds/Thurs/Mon 6-9PST ( 9-12EST )
    Calm is a 4/10M laid back, skilled, and semi-casual raiding guild. We are a group of great players and like-minded individuals that enjoy each other's company while raiding together. We are all committed to downing the hardest content Blizzard releases while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. On off-nights, the guild is still fairly active in game and out. There are always people online running Mythic+ and alt runs. If you’re looking for a guild to have a lot of fun with while killing content on a constant schedule, then <Calm> is the guild for you!

Mythic Recruitment Needs
    Tank * Any Exceptional Tank
    DPS * Any exceptional Dps and a high priority for Ranged and Fury War
    Healer * Any Exceptional Healer (Low priority)
    We never add extra days, even on the first week of a raid tier. We also rarely go over time.

What We Expect From You:
    - Be active. This is a community that lives on people who enjoy playing together
    - Maintain your main's personal progression whether it be through artifact power or ilvl
    - Be exceptional at your class while correctly performing mechanics
    - Be able to take criticism
    - Be willing to give feedback

What You Can Expect:
    - An active roster of guildies that run plenty of M+ groups
    - A loot council that includes at least one core raider every week
    - A laid back raiding schedule that clears content within a reasonable time frame
    - Optional raids for alts/friends

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system comprised of 5 officers and one rotating raider. When it comes to loot we take various factors into consideration such as:
    - Performance
    -Raid attendance.
    -Previous Loot/Need.
    -Attitude and drive for progression.

Apply Now:
    calm-tich.shivtr. com
    Feel free to contact our recruitment officers for more information if you have questions you need to ask before applying. Elyfairy#1270 - Art#12719

Hello! We are currently looking for all classes of DPS for either of our raid teams! At the moment we have consolidated both teams into one mythic team to use the best of both groups to progress!

Guild Name: Darkness Within - Aerie Peak

We are currently 3/10M and would love to have you! Add my btag if interested! SemperFi#1133 I hope to hear back from you