Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpDidNothingWrong View Post
    I don't like what muslims say and what they do and nobody can take that away from them.
    You don't like Trump and I don't like muslim.

I am not going to tell you what you can do. You can dislike Trump for all I care. I have no right over you. You are a free human individual. So am I.
    You dislike a group of people due to the actions of a few.

I dislike Trump because of his actions alone, That is the difference between you and me and why you are in the wrong. If you knew anything about Muslims you would know what you see on TV is BS.

As for the top part: Its that both are false.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10 pages of the best US attorney the US has ever had gets fired. I'm still failing to see how this is newsworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Firing one of the country's most accomplished anti-corruption lawyers is "draining the swamp?"
    When he is investigating people in the Trump cabinet, apparently it is. The CEO of the Bank of Cyprus is our new Commerce Secretary. Bharara was heading the federal investigation into the Bank of Cyprus and their money laundering efforts with, well look at that, Putin and the Russians. Imagine that, that is the reason why he got fired, he might have been getting too close to Trump and his Russian ties.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    apparently bharara was also about to follow up to a formal ethics complaint on Trump foundation being a vehicle for foreign bribery
    Considering his pick for Commerce Secretary was the head of the Bank of Cyprus. A bank that Russia has used for money laundering, I am not entirely surprised that Trump would fire the guy that is investigating him. Which is exactly why Trump and Sessions cannot appoint their own prosecutor. If they do, the connections with Russia will just get swept under the rug and ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You dislike a group of people due to the actions of a few.

I dislike Trump because of his actions alone, That is the difference between you and me and why you are in the wrong. If you knew anything about Muslims you would know what you see on TV is BS.

As for the top part: Its that both are false.
    Its perfectly fine to dislike people because of the actions of a few. Now what you choose to do because of that dislike is what people should have a problem with.

Its perfectly fine to want do disassociate yourself with people you dont like. Forcing people to be with people they dont like doesnt end well. Look at Israel.