Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It became a rotten swamp some time in early 2015, when the refugee crisis started hitting all the front pages in the media and all the marginals came out of their closets. It's not like it is any news, is it?
    Like honestly I think its been going downhill for a while, starting after the 2014 election. People bitch now, but moderation used to be way more strict. You could get infracted and banned for shit posting that is routine here now.

Made me chuckle, 10/10 trolling. Was going to mark it 9/10 but making a best seller list makes 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Like honestly I think its been going downhill for a while, starting after the 2014 election. People bitch now, but moderation used to be way more strict. You could get infracted and banned for shit posting that is routine here now.
    I wouldn't say moderation has become any less strict, people probably just learned to avoid breaking the rules, while still delivering their questionable points.

Whatever the case, I vividly remember political threads in 2013 being reasonable and leading to a lot of interesting discussions. Now it is mostly just two extreme groups yelling at each other, regardless of the topic. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I wouldn't say moderation has become any less strict, people probably just learned to avoid breaking the rules, while still delivering their questionable points.

Whatever the case, I vividly remember political threads in 2013 being reasonable and leading to a lot of interesting discussions. Now it is mostly just two extreme groups yelling at each other, regardless of the topic. :/
    Obamacare threads were positively constructive compared to basically anything here now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Obamacare threads were positively constructive compared to basically anything here now.
    Feels like saying how Vanilla WoW was constructive.
    I mostly remember people erroneously quoting the death panels lie. Then a lot of circle jerking about how small businesses would go extinct, ???, economic collapse. I remember a lot of rage about the individual mandate, and also how people loved their shitty old plans that really didnt cover anything.

Silly me, I thought all that rage would just blow over. I thought people would be happy to see some 14 million fellow Americans insured, and their pre-existing conditions insured.

Now they voted to blow it all up again

Seen these types of books before. Saw one at the mall which was titled "Sex After 50". Pages were all blank. Hahaha... real funny. You can literally say that about anything. "Why Feminists Are Right", "The Greatest Things About Apple Products", "What Men Think About", "What Women Think About", "Inside The Mind of A Religious Nut", "What Made WoW: Legion Great" and so on... Not at all creative if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    Tbh nice troll 8.5/10. But lol on people actually spending money on it (and what a waste of paper). People just like to spend money. Wasn't it not that long ago the company behind cards against humanity was selling a pile of shit in a box.

People bought that...I see no difference
    Yeah gag shit like that is never a good investment. Knowledge of the item's existence is about as much use as anyone is going to get out of it.