My proposal for new colors of the Year Member distinction

This is my proposal for the new colors of the Year Member distinction and I based it (somewhat) on the colors of award ribbons and World of Warcraft weapon and armor tiers.

1 Year Member - Grey

2 Year Member - Brown

3 Year Member - Yellow

4 Year Member - Orange

5 Year Member - Green (a darker shade of green than the current one)

6 Year Member - Red

7 Year Member - Blue

8 Year Member - Turquoise

9 Year Member - Purple

10 Year Member - Sparkly Gold
    Last edited by Amalaric; 2017-03-12 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Okay. /tenchars
    It's ok to tell me if you think that the colors are in the wrong order or something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    It's ok to tell me if you think that the colors are in the wrong order or something like that.
    Hmm, think it should be shifted down, and you make number 10 sparkly, while you avoid making number 5 darker.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hmm, think it should be shifted down, and you make number 10 sparkly, while you avoid making number 5 darker.
    A sparkly gold? Sure I'm all for that and you prefer the current shade of green? I can't say that I do.

And I don't really know what you meant by shifting it down.
    Last edited by Amalaric; 2017-03-12 at 03:13 PM.

I was assuming these were gonna go when the 10th anniversary stuff was going, but it seems like they're here to stay...

Varying shades of super hot pink for them all
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Varying shades of super hot pink for them all
    Hahahaha you are a funny guy or gal.

We will keep this in mind if we expand the badge system in the future.