Relic choice assa

Hi!
    just a simple question i just loot a titanforged relic 920 +1 rank master alchemist (deadly poison dmg) and now i have on my weapon a 895 who reduce the cd of vendetta, i still not have ellisande trinket and legendari boots so. what is worth?
    ty =)

Deleted
    use the 920

What about going to 2x Envenom damage and 1x MA? as i have gotten more gear envenom is doing way more damage and with COF being pretty random vendetta is sometimes already not lining up with kingsbane.

Quote Originally Posted by joemitri View Post
    What about going to 2x Envenom damage and 1x MA? as i have gotten more gear envenom is doing way more damage and with COF being pretty random vendetta is sometimes already not lining up with kingsbane.
    Vendetta not lining with KB is not a problem, ppl focus way too much on this. If you gona get even 1 extra cast of vendetta on a fight its obviously way better that having every KB line with vendetta, its not like KB only does damage when lined with vendetta. Just use KB on CD unless you can safetly delay it (or vendetta) without loosing 1 cast of either.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Vendetta not lining with KB is not a problem, ppl focus way too much on this. If you gona get even 1 extra cast of vendetta on a fight its obviously way better that having every KB line with vendetta, its not like KB only does damage when lined with vendetta. Just use KB on CD unless you can safetly delay it (or vendetta) without loosing 1 cast of either.
    So you rekon screw the 2x ma? With KB been pretty irregular its good when it lines up with my vanish DOS + Mantle , its good having it up with that so you can Mut + envenom spam with all the energy aswell as the damage bonus.

Personally I've never even had a MA relic on my rogue having reached 899eq 907bags lol so I personally can say from my own experience I don't feel the relic to be "necessary" I outperform the other rogue in my raid team who's the same ilvl as me and we both wear belt/insignia of ravenholdt as our leges and he has 10 more points into his weapon than me but mine is 918ilv compared to his at 914. Admittedly the difference is usually between 2 - 20k with me doing far superior on botanist and him outperforming on krosus.

As far as I can tell from our logs relic choices I personally think are gonna favour vendetta less and less with multi targeting fights, I personally have x2 envenom x1 rupture relic so yeah, I hope that's food for thought or something ^^

Quote Originally Posted by joemitri View Post
    So you rekon screw the 2x ma? With KB been pretty irregular its good when it lines up with my vanish DOS + Mantle , its good having it up with that so you can Mut + envenom spam with all the energy aswell as the damage bonus.
    I dind't say that, 2 MAs sinergise very well with CoF, you get extra casts of vendetta on a figth cause of it. I said you don't need to be too worried with lining KB with vendettas, CoF makes it pretty hard anyway. If you know how long the fight will last (roughly) you can calculate how many KBs fit in that fight and delay casts to line with upcoming vendetas as long as you won't waste 1 potential cast, now if the cds desynch too much juts cast KB after pooling energy so you can take advantage of your envenom window.

And with Sinister Circulation coming on patch 7.2 KB will pretty much be out of CD 70%+ of the fight, so it'll pretty much be up every vendetta by default.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-03-21 at 06:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irrele View Post
    Personally I've never even had a MA relic on my rogue having reached 899eq 907bags lol so I personally can say from my own experience I don't feel the relic to be "necessary" I outperform the other rogue in my raid team who's the same ilvl as me and we both wear belt/insignia of ravenholdt as our leges and he has 10 more points into his weapon than me but mine is 918ilv compared to his at 914. Admittedly the difference is usually between 2 - 20k with me doing far superior on botanist and him outperforming on krosus.

As far as I can tell from our logs relic choices I personally think are gonna favour vendetta less and less with multi targeting fights, I personally have x2 envenom x1 rupture relic so yeah, I hope that's food for thought or something ^^
    Envenom relics are good only for ST. They gain no additional value on aoe figths.
    Anyway, 2x MA is still pretty much worth it, but they are no longer that better then GW or env if u don't have neither CoF or Boots.

with boots and cof you only need two MA

Deleted
    7.2 is coming so MA relics are not necessarry anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    7.2 is coming so MA relics are not necessarry anymore.
    Why? Isn't it better to have as low CD as possible?