Poll: Your first golden hero?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Shaman, back in Naxx. Can't even remember what kind of deck I used.

Priest followed in GvG, exclusively with Mech Priest. One of the most fun decks ever. Then Warrior as Control and Mage as Secrets.

Paladin followed in WotOG with N'zoth. Now working on Rogue, as both Mill and a Shaku/Jade hybrid.

Meanwhile, Hunter isn't even level 50 yet >.>
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Mine was Druid. Whether it was Force/Savage combo, heavy ramp, or Violet Teacher token, I've always been a fan of the class. I got Golden Druid a while ago. I currently have five golden classes: Druid, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, and Rogue. I think my next closest is Shaman at around the 350 mark.

Just got all the trophies on FFXV! I'll count that as a golden.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    I'm ashamed to admit it, but hunter. Back when I started face hunter seemed like the best option and now super close with warrior.
    Yeah, hunter was my actual first push at a golden hero, and my first and closest attempt to reach legend in ladder. Won a ton of games with Undertaker Hunter back in the day, but hit my wall at rank 5 with the vast majority of my games being against control warrior/priest who almost always seemed to draw into both of their Loathebs & anti aggro tools early on.

I'm guessing about everyone here who has posted has a golden hunter or close to one. They just don't want trolled. Back when miracle rogue/buzzard,unleash hunter were the tops, It was all that was played to reach the top. Then came undertaker and still kept hunter on top. My highest is without a doubt hunter right now. I've been playing secret hunter to battle warriors/shamans/reno and whatever else and I'm 65/28 with the deck this month. Thats 70%. I just hit 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    I'm guessing about everyone here who has posted has a golden hunter or close to one. They just don't want trolled.
    Nothing wrong with Hunter, I played Face Hunter to rank 5 every month with pride, it's my next closest to golden. Why should anyone be ashamed of playing the strongest and fastest class to get the job done? Blame the game not the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Faint^ View Post
    I'm guessing about everyone here who has posted has a golden hunter or close to one.
    Hunter is probably at like, 100 for me at a rough guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Nothing wrong with Hunter, I played Face Hunter to rank 5 every month with pride, it's my next closest to golden. Why should anyone be ashamed of playing the strongest and fastest class to get the job done? Blame the game not the player.
    I really don't know who to blame. The game can be played with people creating their own decks. They just choose not to. Game is more to blame. They could create more game modes but don't. I'm just playing hunter now cause its non existent at the time being and is kind of fun destroying warriors/shamans/druids/rogues. Reno decks iffy. If they don't have reno by turn 8 its over. Its just really funny watching players take a bit to play some minions deciding what secret it is. Just had a shaman coin into totem golem so I played snipe turn 2. He missed out on like 9 damage I believe because he thought it was freezing. Pretty funny. He ended up losing.

Same as a couple months ago when no one was playing tempo mage and I did the same thing. Their are alternatives.
    Last edited by HisDudeness; 2017-03-14 at 04:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Hunter is probably at like, 100 for me at a rough guess.
    Same here, except I'll be surprised if I even have that much. Hunter, rogue, and shaman have seen the least play for me. I do the occasional quest when there is absolutely no other choice, but that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock, around GvG I think. Closest 2nd is at about 300 games or so. I tend to play mostly Warlock. :P
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Shaman back in Naxx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Shaman during BRM. Found it fun as hell then despite how horrible shaman was. It felt as though it had more combo potential than other decks at the time.

Warrior a few months later using fatigue warrior during TGT. Best times ever. Nothing quite like getting 90+ armor and watching your opponent slowly die. I used Nexus Champion Saraad a lot with it. Some game saving spells, or spells to be come legendries once Golden Monkey was put into play.

Then paladin, used midrange for awhile, then finished it with a dragon N'zoth deck.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Deleted
    Jade Druid i so much fun, won around 200 games on it

Rogue, Warlock, Priest, Shaman, Mage, Warrior, Druid in that order. Still missing Hunter and Paladin.

Priest, with nothing but control and Reno decks, except for Naxx when Deathrattle priest was a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    warlock was the only one ive actively worked towards. the rest will come with time. zzz
    Hi