Unique Retro Games

So I actually recently thought of a game that I discovered ages ago..called Robot Unicorn Attack ! I tried it again and thought it was awesome because of two things: First, The background music "Always" by Erasure just fits perfectly without the overall game theme. Second, it was incredibly simple to play and enjoyable. I think the game was made as a joke, but it definitely has some value.

What other old games have you played that you think is worth trying and why?

Metal marines for the Super Nintendo. I had lots of fun playing that game and I don't remember it being that popular.

Quote Originally Posted by HisDudeness View Post
    Metal marines for the Super Nintendo. I had lots of fun playing that game and I don't remember it being that popular.
    Nice. That kinda reminds me of romance of the three kingdoms 3 but mech version. Looks fun. Btw, Getsu Fūma Den is a NES game that I wish I can play again (remember it was super hard because there was no english translation so we didnt know how to save and had to restart from very beginning everytime haha)