3/10M Warlock LF guild

My guild has stopped raiding--I'm looking for a new progression guild for the middle bosses of the Nighthold.

Specifically, I want a guild that raids 3-4 nights a week and doesn't cancel raids due to roster issues or no shows. I make 100% attendance and show up on time prepared to raid, and I'm looking for 19 other people who will do the same.

I prefer Alliance, but I will consider Horde if I get the right vibe from your guild.

Feel free to add me on btag: Triet#1743

Hey, we're looking to add more dps to our roster to add some flexibility. We only commit to raiding 2 nights a week, but have plenty of raids going around throughout the week (this week we did 5-6 different NH runs, 2 ToVs, and a couple of ENs). My btag is Halosis#1645 but I'll send you a request, as I'd like to talk to you. Here's our info:

<Tribe of the Ascended> - Burning Legion (A)
    7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 3/10 M NH
    Tues/Thurs 8-11pm CST (server)

We have a post floating around here if you want to read the long version, I can't post links yet.

<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting R-DPS+ heals! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
    3/10 Mythic NightHold
    10/10 H NightHold
    2/3 M Trial of Valor
    7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
    Tues 9pm-12am
    Weds 9pm-12am
    Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
    Heals: Resto Shaman
    Ranged DPS: hunters, warlocks, Boomkin, Mage.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by DKP. Rules on our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled DPS for progression. The guild is large and has 2 raid groups! So there's always something going on, M+, RBGs, WQ groups. We also sell raids to make our raiders a little extra gold. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR

Stoic is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. We are a group of friends who enjoy playing video games with each other, defeating challenging encounters, and PVPing. We are an inclusive guild, whose members include many genders, nationalities, sexual orientations, races, and ethnicities. We value accountability, respect, and being awesome.

We currently have several openings in our "Wipes at 1%" (4/10 Mythic) raid team:
    • Ranged dps (especially balance druid)

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time).

Our raid team's goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a fairly high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players to avoid burning out, to enjoy the challenge of mythic progression, and to build lasting friendships within the guild.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class.

More information can be found at www.stoic-bonechewer.com/recruitment or you can contact me with questions at darkinertia#1386

7+ Year Old Account
    [teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
    Our times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing H NH Carries for gold.

Current Progress: 4/10M (Botanist), 10/10H, 2/3M, 7/7M.

Here's our recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
    http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
    Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
    Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
    Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986

Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for our guild. We have a core spot open for your class. We completed 6 new heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks putting us at 1/10M. We would LOVE to have you join us! Here is a little more information about our guild:

<Internet Kings>1/10M (Killed 6 new Heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks)Stormrage Alliance (PvE-EST)2 nights/week ▣ Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm & Sunday 8 - 11 pm EST ▣ Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid/future sales runs Monday 8:30 -11:30pm ▣ 6 HR Raid Week!Recruiting Healers & DPS to complete our last few members of the 20 man roster.

Ranged DPS:
    ▣ Balance Druid
    ▣ Hunter
    ▣ Mage
    ▣ Shadow Priest
    ▣ Elemental Shaman
    ▣ Warlock

Melee DPS:
    ▣ Monk
    ▣ Rogue
    ▣ Warrior
    ▣ Retribution Paladin
    ▣ Frost DK
    ▣ Enhancement Shaman
    ▣ Havoc Demon Hunter

Healers:
    ▣ Druid
    ▣ Shaman
    Paladin

About us:

<Internet Kings> *** 1/10M NH *** is a newly formed Stormrage alliance-based raiding guild. We are a solid, tight knit team of like-minded players, who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Almost the entire guild has raided top-end progression and are recently coming back to WoW for the expansion, Legion.

We raid two nights a week, Thursday & Sunday. Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST & Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST with an Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid Monday 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We are easygoing and laid-back, yet we want to get as much progress and boss kills in as we can in our 6 hours per week. We are all mature, veteran players (many from US top 20 guilds), with more than basic game knowledge, which will attribute to our progression in Legion.

We are looking for players that can perform at an acceptable level through your damage/healing, raid awareness, and your ability to deal with fight mechanics. Must be able to be dependable, have a working microphone, downloaded and use discord. Female friendly environment with multiple females in the raid group.

For more information, please contact via bnet:

Recruitment Officers:
    Fern - Fernleaf#1673
    Mahes - ImmortLRoach#1490

Hi There,

Are you still looking for a guild? I have added you to my btag. I'm Faeth#1121.

We are looking for RDPS to add to our M NH roster. We do have full 20 however, we want to add few more RDPS, so you dont have to worry about cancellation.

This is our current recruitment:

STAT STICK US-Stormrage; Semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. The guild was founded this past summer to bring together some old friends for Legion raiding. We are now looking to fill in the few remaining holes in our roster so we can continue to push Mythic progression. We're a laid back guild full of people in their 20s to 30s, working professionals and parents who want a light but focused raiding schedule. We respect our raider's time and real life commitments. This is a fun game and we enjoy having a fun team.

Raid times:
    Thurs + Sunday 8-1130 PM EST/EDT/Eastern/ET/Server Time. (WE START ON TIME)
    Optional Farm Nights: Tues/Sat (open to well geared alt)

Current Progression:
    Nighthold:
    Normal: Cleared
    Heroic: Cleared
    Mythic: 3/10M (Main Progression)

TOV:
    Normal: Cleared
    Heroic: Cleared
    Mythic: 2/3M

Who we are looking for:
    RANGED DPS (any ranged DPS); Must have 50 Artifact Traits with min ilvl 885. We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple members cleared M+15 and willing to help if you need M+ for weekly cache. (We like to help each other as a family and enjoy the game we choose to play daily bases). We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application (If you want to? then Plz go to statstick DOT enjin DOT com). If you have combat logs would be appreciated but not are required. Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to. We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.

Interested?
    Contact Faeth#1121 & will arrange an interview for you!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thx for reading and happy raiding!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are interested, please let me know,

Thanks for your time,

Faeth

<Mechanically Challenged> US-Mal'Ganis Ranked 85. We are 3/10M, 10/10H Night Hold.

We are a pretty laid back group of working age adults that want to experience high end content without a toxic environment. For our mythic progression raid core we are in need of < 3 > DPS and < 1 > Healer.

Casuals and fill-ins are also welcome. We attempt to get a mythic +15 on as many guildies as we can each week!
    Feel free to check out our public logs:
    Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 7-10pm server (central)

Current classes needed

deathknight medium
    demon (hunter) medium
    druid medium
    hunter low
    mage low
    monk medium
    paladin medium
    priest (dd) high
    shaman low
    warlock high
    warrior medium
    Current Roster Includes :
    Protection Warrior & Guardian Druid - Tanks
    Havoc Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin, Fury Warrior,
    Several Rogues, Frost Death Knight - Melee
    Dual Mages, Affliction Warlock, Dual Hunters - Ranged
    Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Restoration Shaman,
    Dual Priests, Holy Paladin - Healers

Our Expectations and What You Can Expect

► Come to raids on time with some personal Consumables. Tables of food and at least one cauldron will be provided.
    ► Knowledge of encounters and addons updated ready to go.
    ► Trial period typically is short and you will glady be promoted once criteria has been met (such as attendance, consistency, etc.)
    ► We are mostly compiled of professional adults. Meaning we work and have lives outside of gaming. We ask that you share in fun but respect those around you.
    ► We don't consider ourselves as hard-core or casual. We have fun playing together, working as a team, and being relevant in progression.

Ideal Recruits would be (900 Item level or above) Expirence in current and previous content.
    Preferably 21+ years old {we do have at least one person who is 18 years old, so there are exceptions.} Working mic or headset, able to use Discord (we have a server and our voice of choice.) Be competitive, do not settle for mediocrity. We challenge each other, we make our guild better by constantly improving. Stable internet is huge when raiding and others are counting on you.

Feel free to contact in game : Recruiter B-tag - Jmask#1941 or ACK#1484
    We would love to hear from you!